• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chaos In The Capitol

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
No need to apologize to me. I never look for that on the internet.

No need for you to discuss baby murdering either. I will keep harping on the sins and utter disgrace of that abomination for a thousand people.

Cheers.

Ceee

Site Supporter
No need to apologize to me. I never look for that on the internet.

No need for you to discuss baby murdering either. I will keep harping on the sins and utter disgrace of that abomination for a thousand people.

Cheers.
That's just the way I roll. If I think I've misjudged, I apologize.

Ceee

Site Supporter
I've been watching the debates on impeachment of trump for one count of inciting insurrection. It's not looking very pretty right now for Trump.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Meh, the House will vote to impeach. Big deal. The clock runs out and that is the end of the story.

This is just like a State's attorney indicting someone for a crime, but then they say there will be no trial, so.........what is accomplished? Everyone goes on their merry way. This is nothing but another leftist horse & pony show. In the end, the only thing that is accomplished is a waste of taxpayers money and a waste of lawmakers time while those who are suffering from the illegal leftist lockdowns get no no help and the vaccines seem to be lost in the Twilight Zone with only 2,700 people vaccinated per 100,000. A dismal failure of our incompetent and corrupt government.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 2.39.15 PM.png

Ceee

Site Supporter

This is all based on suspicion and unverified information, so I'm not saying I believe this. It's just something that's out there. "One protest organizer said..." seems fishy to me.

"Washington (CNN)One week after the deadly insurrection at the Capitol, there are still more questions than answers on whether any lawmakers or police assisted the pro-Trump rioters.

The idea of an insurrection is unheard of in modern US history, and the possibility that lawmakers or allies inside the Capitol were helping only contributes to the uncertainty and worry about the event and what's to come.

At least one protest organizer said he coordinated with three House Republicans. There are unverified accusations of a "reconnaissance" mission one day before the attack. And more than a dozen US Capitol Police officers are under internal investigation for allegedly helping rioters.
While President Donald Trump's role in inciting the violence is clear, there are some early indications and accusations that other insiders may have more actively aided the mob."

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
I respectfully disagree. Just one look at his cabinet picks, and kiss your gun rights good bye. First it will be ammunition and a gun tax. Then it will be all of them. You can not run a totalitarian Government for 2 years that will not do anything and everything to insure it is never removed from power. Radical Dems now have all the strings they need to radically change the United States of America. Hell are you deaf? Chuck Schumer even said so repeated on TV thousands of times in Trump adds. I saw it live..
Your fools if you think they will let this opportunity that cost hundreds of millions of dollars to artificially create. Dems always say never let an opportunity go to waste. Pack SCOTUS, remove Conservative thought, conversation, and ideology from the airwaves, our schools, brain wash our kids with principle race theory (court case on that already) and ruin another generation of our youth with their mindless rott.
Do away with the electoral college making rural American meaningless in any election in our future. Make mail in voting the new normal..
You people have no idea who your dealing with. China.

This is what they must ram through ASAP
And you would rather just have good ol’ white American again huh? Bout time conservatives realized that the new generations don’t want to live like you old dinosaurs. And speaking of brainwashing, what do think the church has been doing for thousands of years? I can believe we still have grownups believing in fake gods. I mean seriously it’s 2021 not 1876. We know better. There’s this thing called science. Get educated!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
And you would rather just have good ol’ white American again huh? Bout time conservatives realized that the new generations don’t want to live like you old dinosaurs. And speaking of brainwashing, what do think the church has been doing for thousands of years? I can believe we still have grownups believing in fake gods. I mean seriously it’s 2021 not 1876. We know better. There’s this thing called science. Get educated!
Oh, WE know better huh? Don't you mean that you THINK that you know better, but in reality you are totally full of shit? You come on here and call us dinosaurs. Yep, gonna win your stupid pointless argument with name calling. Lemme guess, you are a bleeding heart cry baby liberal who believes that the way to make America a great country is to divide us, call us names, ridicule us, make fun of us and brag about some worthless diploma you have hanging on your wall when in reality you lefties lack the common sense and moral fortitude of a garden grub.

Then you attack our religion, because, being an atheist means that no one else has the right to worship as they see fit. See that fits right in with being a leftist communist slug. If a leftist communist slug does not believe is something no one else should either. You and your ilk are nothing but a pathetic, warped sick lot of demented slugs. See I can name call too, except my names fit and describe you and your monsterous ilk to a tee.

Now go away and ezroll back under that rock you came out of. You liberals make me want to puke. I'm willing to bet you a Chinese bot. Either that or you wish you were.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Old dinosaurs on this forum is speaking of Republicans, those of which I have no problem with at all.
Conservative Republicans are an entirely different animal now.
Trump took the party off in a different direction and made the Republican conservative party his own - full of fringe goofball ,over the top followers, but I expect that will no longer be the case once he's gone.
God remains in the hearts of most Americans, no matter the party.
At least that's what I'd like to believe.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I agree with you, PG, but freedom of speech is for everyone so we can take exception to what ez says since it's our right also. TR has the right to push ez's button if ez comes on here looking for buttons to push. It doesn't matter to me if he's a snocat skinner or crawled from under a rock.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep, he wants a pissin' contest. I'll give him his pissin' contest any day of the week. Funny actually cause most libtards end up pissin' into the wind and that is always a funny thing to behold. As for being a snocatter, they can come and play any time they want. This game is fun. Pisten Bullies rule and Mr. Education prolly can't even spell it. :lmao:

Yep, I'm one of those 75 Million goofballs here in America. Silly me, I believe in America First, China last, building and buying American, low taxes, strong pro military, law and order, pro God and the right to worship and pro life. All things the left despises. God, what a friggin' goof ball I am. ///sarc Sheeesh.

Yes, freedom of speech. He does have a right to post and sound like a screaming bleeding heart commie. I have the right to make fun of him for it.

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I judge a person by their character, not by their skin color. In your world white folks=bad. Need I remind you that for many decades we were
by far and away the majority? Do you know that we still are? Whites for the most part are the reason there is a United States of America. Not to brag, but just stating the facts. Denouncing whites is racist. Did you not know that? Facts are a problem for some....

Another fact. Religion. You should search a dude named Ron White. What he found, and others like him who fallowed, are the artifacts that prove that Biblical stories are backed by physical proof. Noah's Ark was found decades ago. The spot were Moses parted the Red Sea is has also been found. Science is in fact confirming Religion, not denying as you are....

Another example. Did you know Cambridge University conducted a study of the human Genome, and did what is known as a regression study. It came to the conclusion every time it is run, that all humans came from a single pair.... Adam and Eve? lol..

Seriously you should consider finding out the truth of who you are and why your the way you are. Your belief system could definitely use some attention...

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh I struck a cord!! ??? It’s funny how you call me Mr. Education. I’ll take that as a compliment. I’m sure where you’re from, education is frowned upon. Typical right-wing mentality. I have no fancy degree hanging on the wall. I went through an apprenticeship and worked for everything I have. Dirt poor growing up.

Dinosaurs, yeah, as in what we refer to as a metaphor. I used that term in reference to a old way of thinking that is becoming extinct. See the problem I have with dinosaurs is that some humans seem to think that we don’t constantly evolve and hence, neither should our ideas as we learn more truths. Such as pro-life. Our planet is over-populated and our planet is suffering because of that. Why in the fuck are you out there playin Cptn. Save-A-baby, when all science says we need less people on this planet? Because you are stuck in an old mindset and choose to ignore commonly understood data. It’s not about the baby, it’s not about you, it’s about this planet that has provided for you and every other human for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS! Way before your human created Jesus walked the earth. remind me again how all of the animals of the earth fit onto that ship to stay alive? Must have been a big boat. Oh wait, someone built a replica, and that myth was debunked as well

And 300, all of Ron Wyatt, not to be confused with Ron White, has been debunk by professionals both in and out of the religious circle that are actually certified and trained to do archeological digs. He never was. Just a lone quake out serving a “higher purpose”

The human genome experiment proved evolution, not that god created the earth in 6 days. Yes, us and caveman are related. No surprise there. And yes, your ancestors were black.
In my world I have experienced is yes, most of the problems in my life have stemmed from probables with white people and I am white. Most of the atrocious things I see and experience that are negative stem from white people. And yes I would agree this had made me racist towards white people. I’ll own that.
And one last thing, whites are not responsible for the United States of America. The helping nature of the indigenous people of this country are. Without them, the early settlers would have died. And without slavery, this country never would have made it. So if think credit should be given to white people for raping, killing, enslaving, and drafting the constitution. By all means brag!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You struck nothing.
And Bill Gates fan. Should I be surprised? Not hardly.
Even though your walk in life has supposedly taught you some thing, You seemed to have learned nothing.
There is no evolution. Bull sh1t and lies. We are all the same animals we were hundreds of years ago. You do
not seem to know that generations ago, our weakness's were fully known, and people smarter than you or I
Started this nation that has stood the test of time. our constitution is the document they left our nation to live be. It is just as applicable today as it was the day it was written. It knows no time limit, as it deals with human nature. My bet is it will survive this onslaught of left wing extremists, and CCP intervention.
You never address the CCP or the Bolshevik's or communist history. You will be kicked aside when your no longer need.
Evil is on your side, and guilds you as it is plain to see. That same evil will be what does you in.
I think at this time I say good bye to this conversation, and any future one as well..

Ceee

Site Supporter

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declined on Friday to reveal when the House will send its resolution of impeachment against President Trump to the Senate, leaving the country — and her caucus — guessing on the timing of the trial in the upper chamber."
"Many Democrats, including House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (Md.), want to send it immediately, suggesting that any delay would undermine a central tenet of their argument for impeaching Trump to begin with: that he's a danger to the country and should be removed as soon as possible."

"Yet others, such a Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.), have advocated for holding the article on the House side for enough time to allow President-elect Joe Biden to seat key personnel when he takes office on Wednesday. That process of filling out his Cabinet and national security team requires confirmation from the Senate, and it would almost certainly be bogged down by an impeachment trial.

Pelosi has a few days of wiggle room to make her decision. The Senate, which is currently on recess, cannot accept the article until it is back in session, currently scheduled for Tuesday."
--------
This is not over.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh I struck a cord!! ??? It’s funny how you call me Mr. Education. I’ll take that as a compliment. I’m sure where you’re from, education is frowned upon. Typical right-wing mentality. I have no fancy degree hanging on the wall. I went through an apprenticeship and worked for everything I have. Dirt poor growing up.

Dinosaurs, yeah, as in what we refer to as a metaphor. I used that term in reference to a old way of thinking that is becoming extinct. See the problem I have with dinosaurs is that some humans seem to think that we don’t constantly evolve and hence, neither should our ideas as we learn more truths. Such as pro-life. Our planet is over-populated and our planet is suffering because of that. Why in the fuck are you out there playin Cptn. Save-A-baby, when all science says we need less people on this planet? Because you are stuck in an old mindset and choose to ignore commonly understood data. It’s not about the baby, it’s not about you, it’s about this planet that has provided for you and every other human for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS! Way before your human created Jesus walked the earth. remind me again how all of the animals of the earth fit onto that ship to stay alive? Must have been a big boat. Oh wait, someone built a replica, and that myth was debunked as well

And 300, all of Ron Wyatt, not to be confused with Ron White, has been debunk by professionals both in and out of the religious circle that are actually certified and trained to do archeological digs. He never was. Just a lone quake out serving a “higher purpose”

The human genome experiment proved evolution, not that god created the earth in 6 days. Yes, us and caveman are related. No surprise there. And yes, your ancestors were black.
In my world I have experienced is yes, most of the problems in my life have stemmed from probables with white people and I am white. Most of the atrocious things I see and experience that are negative stem from white people. And yes I would agree this had made me racist towards white people. I’ll own that.
And one last thing, whites are not responsible for the United States of America. The helping nature of the indigenous people of this country are. Without them, the early settlers would have died. And without slavery, this country never would have made it. So if think credit should be given to white people for raping, killing, enslaving, and drafting the constitution. By all means brag!
:lmao: Aha, the smartest man in the room just replied and reminded all of us how much (s)he is full of horse shit. Keep on chooglin' buckwheat.

BTW, the smartest one in the room should have known it is Struck a chord, not cord. You should have paid attention better in school. :lmao:

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
:lmao: Aha, the smartest man in the room just replied and reminded all of us how much (s)he is full of horse shit. Keep on chooglin' buckwheat.

BTW, the smartest one in the room should have known it is Struck a chord, not cord. You should have paid attention better in school. :lmao:
Never claimed to be the smartest man in the room. If all you have to respond to is about a typo, you’re dumber than I thought. All those years of “wisdom” wasted.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Never claimed to be the smartest man in the room. If all you have to respond to is about a typo, you’re dumber than I thought. All those years of “wisdom” wasted.
Hey snocatter you are the one who came on here telling us to GET EDUCATED! Now you deny saying it or you have subjective memory like every other bleeding heart cry baby liberal? I just figured the smartest guy in the world would want to know he made a typo so the next time you go blowing your horn about how smart you are and how everyone else needs to GET EDUCATED, you won't look like such a dumb ass. Hahahaha, what a maroon.

I also loved the part when you said "we know better". Sure you do. Who is we? Your liberal smartest people in the room friends? You sure as hell must throw some boring ass parties telling each other how smart you all are. LOL.

In reading your response to Kirk, I just have to say I wish all assholes like you would just move out of this country that you profess to hate so much. You claim to be white? I've known a lot of black people in my life and none of them were as stupid, bigoted and racist toward whites than you sound in your internet rambling rants.

Just sayin' (n)

Last edited:

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
You struck nothing.
And Bill Gates fan. Should I be surprised? Not hardly.
Even though your walk in life has supposedly taught you some thing, You seemed to have learned nothing.
There is no evolution. Bull sh1t and lies. We are all the same animals we were hundreds of years ago. You do
not seem to know that generations ago, our weakness's were fully known, and people smarter than you or I
Started this nation that has stood the test of time. our constitution is the document they left our nation to live be. It is just as applicable today as it was the day it was written. It knows no time limit, as it deals with human nature. My bet is it will survive this onslaught of left wing extremists, and CCP intervention.
You never address the CCP or the Bolshevik's or communist history. You will be kicked aside when your no longer need.
Evil is on your side, and guilds you as it is plain to see. That same evil will be what does you in.
I think at this time I say good bye to this conversation, and any future one as well..
My struck a “chord” was not directed at you Kirk. I don’t have a opinion on Bill Gates. What’s your beef with Bill?

Do you actually really believe that we haven’t evolved in the last 100,000 years? Evolution takes longer than a couple hundred years. How old do you think the human race is? I'd point you in the right direction to find this info, but you know the way, and you don't believe THAT science, so what's the point in providing a link. Evolution is common knowledge. Now, are we the same humans psychologically, nope, that's evolved as well. A couple hundreds years ago, we didn't have the ability to speak to each other telepathically. I.E. cell phones, internet... Are ability to source knowledge and fact is true power the human has never held in the palm of there hand before. There's proof of evolution all over the place. But then again, we still have people that think the earth is flat.

Are there some things that are hard wired in us because of Darwinism, yes.

Did the founding fathers and framers of the Constitution know what we would deal with when they started drafting it in 1787, fuck no. Hence slavery being acceptable. They did a pretty good job, though, The Founders’ Constitution regarded blacks as so inferior that they had no rights which the white man had to respect, and that the black folks might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for their benefit. They wrote the Declaration of independence to set that record straight. And then, they had to amend it with the 13th. So No! The Constitution isn't perfect, and is certainly isn't future proof.

'You will be kicked aside when your no longer need."

I got a good chuckle out of this.... No, I haven't been compromised....I just see life through a different area code than you. I don't ever bring up the CCP issue because we agree.

Are we talking like 1917 Russian revolution "Bolsheviks and CCP" or current?

I choose current because I'm for progression.

Is China a problem, yes and no. The CCP has worked amazingly for their economy, if that concerns any of you on here. And fought off the invading Japanese in 45. It's suffered it ups and downs over the years. Usually corruption, just like what plagues this country and most others. Absolute power corrupts! Bomb them now or better keep the alliance strong. Going to war with China will never happen. Too heavy of casualties in that penis measuring contest. Working aggressive trade deals with your debt collectors and financiers is usual less than productive. It didn't work well for the farmers here or the businesses when Trump played his games. So sound like we play friendemies.

Zee Russians? Great Humans, great leadership thought by the majority of their country 73%, allegedly. But EX- Kgb Badass hell bent on revenge for his motherland? Pass! That was the first issue I really took with Trump. He was swinging from Putin's nut suck. Like a true stool pidgeon. (Why is it that every dictator around the world was his friend?) To be kept at a far and sanctioned everytime this bad kid country gets out of line with what agreements we as Nations to each other, have penned. Such as the annexation of Crimea. Then there are the The Oligarch's. They're a real problem. DEEEEEEEP POCKETS

And Kirk, since when are you willing to turn down a conversation?

Brenton

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
He's first a member of the group of snowcat members on here.
You know, the ones who started this forum in the first place?
Some of them come out and play.
Nothing wrong with that.
Freedom of speech.
God Bless America.
Well Said. = )

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey snocatter you are the one who came on here telling us to GET EDUCATED! Now you deny saying it or you have subjective memory like every other bleeding heart cry baby liberal? I just figured the smartest guy in the world would want to know he made a typo so the next time you go blowing your horn about how smart you are and how everyone else needs to GET EDUCATED, you won't look like such a dumb ass. Hahahaha, what a maroon.

I also loved the part when you said "we know better". Sure you do. Who is we? Your liberal smartest people in the room friends? You sure as hell must throw some boring ass parties telling each other how smart you all are. LOL.

In reading your response to Kirk, I just have to say I wish all assholes like you would just move out of this country that you profess to hate so much. You claim to be white? I've known a lot of black people in my life and none of them were as stupid, bigoted and racist toward whites than you sound in your internet rambling rants.

Just sayin' (n)
Do you have proof that this God of your's exist? I never said I don't self educate. I "get educated" too, on a daily basis. It's called Personal Growth. You know that concept of being a better version of yourself on a daily basis. thought your religion taught you that.

And by We, I mean the other 1.6 billion people on this planet at a minimum, that don't believe that Jesus Christ was the son of Christ.

You've "known" a lot of black people? What does that mean? Awh....You've never had a black friend? A friend that actually told you how it feels to actually be black in America? Yes, when I get arrested they describe me as a white male. I think I'm peach colored, but some people apparently are color blind and picked white for europeans. Even though Kirk believes evolution isn't possible. Yes, way back when, your great great great great great etc Grandaddy wasn't a clansman. He was Black. And actually Jesus, wasn't white or american either. So.........No papers Jesus? Gotta Go.

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
Im sorry if I’ve hurt some individuals feelings with my comments but I’ve seen too much war in my short life based on different beliefs, and too read about so many others that have died in the name of “god” that I’m over it. Are there good religious folk out there yes, but too me, blind faith is, welll, blinding. I once saw a 15 year old girl be stoned too death but here own Christian family for hanging out with a Muslim boy. I mean, WTF.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Im sorry if I’ve hurt some individuals feelings with my comments but I’ve seen too much war in my short life based on different beliefs, and too read about so many others that have died in the name of “god” that I’m over it. Are there good religious folk out there yes, but too me, blind faith is, welll, blinding. I once saw a 15 year old girl be stoned too death but here own Christian family for hanging out with a Muslim boy. I mean, WTF.
No need to apologize because you're not sorry.