• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chaos In The Capitol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump's statement to the nation just a while ago.
Why did he wait so long to get in front of the cameras and speak to America and the people he claims to love?
⬇️

"America is and must always be a nation of law and order. The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy," Trump said. "To those who engaged in acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay."

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Every one is entitled to an opinion. That is fine with me.
The trouble starts when opinion becomes fact. We have seen enough of this used against a sitting President
to last a life time. My goal is to bring media here you will not see on the boob tube. MSM's are IMHO just about as low as
you can get. To me anyway, so low as to be called propaganda, and rightfully so.
I wish to share what is news from the "other side of the fence"
FBI/DOJ Misconduct & Media Suppression: The Case Study of Crossfire Hurricane | Forums Forums
this thread explains it nicely, and done so by a former Democrat, Sharyl Attkisson.
After you see this you will know why this top tier reporter is no longer a Democrat.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why did he wait so long to get in front of the cameras and speak to America and the people he claims to love?
⬇️

"America is and must always be a nation of law and order. The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy," Trump said. "To those who engaged in acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay."
Those who did the dee will pay the price. Trump told them nothing about attacking the Capitol. Not one damn word.
The people who did this, did so at their own risk. We are already finding out a good portion of them are ANTIFA members.
How fun that will be with the left wing press discovers this... Oh but wait the universal rules they play by is not to report it at all....

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We listened to his speech yesterday. It sounded very un-trump like. Scripted in a way and not like most of his ramblings where his ass is backing up and spewing out his mouth. Almost as if someone was holding a gun to his back saying "you're going to read this or else". Most of his speeches are worthless ramblings that cause many to roll there eyes.

Ceee

Site Supporter
Elaine Chao has put in her resignation.
Chuck Schumer is calling for swift impeachment.
There weren't many happy people this morning.
Unless the bulldog Pelosi gets her way, I don't think they'll impeach. I just watched Biden on tv, and he seemed to not want to say he was for impeachment. He seems to want congress, not Pelosi on her own, to decide. Maybe that's his way of getting out of making the decision. As pissed as I was at Trump the other day, I still don't want him to be impeached. He doesn't have that much time left, and I think an impeachment would just make our country look more foolish than it already does.

I don't have any facts or links to back that up. It's just my opinion.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Biden has no idea what he wants or does not want. He is loaded to the gills with whatever designer anti dementia drug his doctors hand him in that little paper cup. His handlers in the DNC and Deep State tell him what to say and when to say it. As long as his LNA changes his Depends, gives him his meds and keeps him full of his favorite Pudding Pops, he is all grins and chuckles.

Welcome to the future of America. Trump will gone and, a few here I suspect, from perusing the comments will shed no tears over it. Good for those of you. Long before the next 4 years are up, you will be shedding tears because if you think the DemonRats even give a rat's ass for the average American 9 to 5er you are living in LalaLand. All they want is power and to rule over the part of America the CCP allows them to. They are demonic, baby murderers and straight from hell.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
⬇️

Ahhh, yes those that broke the law will pay. What an original concept. Gotta love the fact that any conservative who broke the law last Wednesday at the Capitol shall pay to fullest extrent of the law and most likely also receive the maximum sentence. YOU WILL PAY IT SAYS.

But.......meanwhile in Portland OR, ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter had 90% of all criminal charges dropped in the month of November, including an attempted murder charge against a Portland PD officer who got hit with a fire bomb and suffered severe injuries. 4 more riots in Portland since the first of the year and they are still organizing their riots on Twitter and Facebook as they will not be suspended.

Oh, yes, those who broke the law will pay.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I can appreciate that post. Law and Order is called for in general. To me, the people that crossed the line and smashed cops on the way in are equivalent to the Antifa agitators. The peaceful Trump supporters that didn’t bring it to the next level are given a bad rap for the ones that did. My kids best friend’s dad was there, they left before the capitol was breeched. They wouldn’t have gone in if they were there. They had every right to be in DC, they support Trump and wanted to be there.
i know others want it to be next level stuff, everyone makes choices with the consequences in mind, or they wouldn’t be doing it. Same for Antifa. Violence is violence. Punish the lawbreakers.

Protest is an American right. When they say the majority of BLM protesters are peaceful, they really are, it’s the same thing as last Wednesday. We get to stand up for what we believe in, even if other people don’ believe the same thing.

Republicans picked up house seats, that’s good. There are centrist dems that will not let it slide far left, it doesn’t take many. Bills can be blocked. One senator from either party can change the result of a lot of things. Something might get done, not likely but possible. I think we are electing people for the wrong reasons, across the board. Lots of broken things to fix

Ceee

Site Supporter
I can appreciate that post. Law and Order is called for in general. To me, the people that crossed the line and smashed cops on the way in are equivalent to the Antifa agitators. The peaceful Trump supporters that didn’t bring it to the next level are given a bad rap for the ones that did. My kids best friend’s dad was there, they left before the capitol was breeched. They wouldn’t have gone in if they were there. They had every right to be in DC, they support Trump and wanted to be there.
i know others want it to be next level stuff, everyone makes choices with the consequences in mind, or they wouldn’t be doing it. Same for Antifa. Violence is violence. Punish the lawbreakers.

Protest is an American right. When they say the majority of BLM protesters are peaceful, they really are, it’s the same thing as last Wednesday. We get to stand up for what we believe in, even if other people don’ believe the same thing.

Republicans picked up house seats, that’s good. There are centrist dems that will not let it slide far left, it doesn’t take many. Bills can be blocked. One senator from either party can change the result of a lot of things. Something might get done, not likely but possible. I think we are electing people for the wrong reasons, across the board. Lots of broken things to fix
The voice of reason. I like that you present your opinions in a calm fashion and still respect others' opinions.

Ceee

Site Supporter

"The No. 3 House Democrat said on Sunday that the chamber could vote as soon as Tuesday on an article of impeachment charging President Trump with inciting a violent mob that attacked the Capitol — but then delay sending it to the Senate for trial.

Representative James E. Clyburn of South Carolina, the Democratic whip, said that the vast majority of House Democrats believed the president must be impeached for his conduct but that top leaders were still trying to determine how to punish Mr. Trump without hamstringing the first days of Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s presidency with an all-consuming Senate trial. They recognized it would be impossible to impeach and hold a trial before Mr. Trump leaves office in 10 days, he said."

"In a separate interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Mr. Clyburn suggested that Speaker Nancy Pelosi was considering impeaching now but not sending the article to the Senate for trial for weeks — possibly until after Mr. Biden’s first 100 days in office. The Senate must immediately begin a trial when it receives impeachment articles, but it cannot begin one without them.

“Let’s give President-elect Biden the 100 days he needs to get his agenda off and running,” said Mr. Clyburn, an influential ally to the incoming president. “And maybe we will send the articles sometime after that.

We'll see how all this plays out. This is the most convoluted political stuff that I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just exactly what did Trump say that has so many people in such an uproar. Just exactly what were the exact words he uttered that incited hundreds of people to storm the Capitol? The speech I heard was that he urged the protestors to be peaceful and to make their concerns known in a civil manner. What the hell is wrong with that, exactly? Is that not the American way. Go to our seat of Government, protest and utter our concerns for the way things are being done or not being done?

All summer long, all we heard from the left was that all these so called peaceful protests were hijacked by a few outside agitators and that by and large every protest in every city was peaceful, while the cities were burned to the ground and businesses looted and destroyed. So by that very same metric, was not the DC protest on Wednesday by and large a peaceful protest that was hijacked by a few hundred bad actors? Apparently not according to the double standard left and their lap dog media. Trump's fault they wail and whine. He incited all this by urging his followers to go and protest that their elected officials, the ones we pay to do a job, to do their damn job, review the evidence and make a recommendation based on said evidence. Oh, how dare the Orange Man suggest such a abominable act. How dare he demand that Congress do their damn job, grow a pair of friggin balls and for once in their life do what is right and best for the country. How dare he.

All I hear is "I was upset with Trump" on Wednesday. Well, I was NOT!! Judas H. Priest, get a friggin' grip and put the blame where the blame lies, with the ANTIFA infiltrators who hijacked a peaceful protest to destroy whatever slim hope we patriots still had left a fair and lawful outcomes of a stolen election could be legally resolved.

Clyburn is a communist. Not to mention an idiot and another Democrat lackey of the CCP. His opinion and the opinion of the illegitimate Biden Admin is of no consequence to me. As an Oath Keeper and patriot I cannot follow his illegitimate laws and orders and will refuse to do so. His mandates mean nothing to me.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That whole thing with the "Stop The Steal" movement and Trump encouraging supporters to "be there, be wild".

Given the brain cells of some of the more radical supporters, I'd say they took those words literally as permission to act, no matter how, and Trump I feel knew what message he was putting forth.

Fight for me!

Soooooo, don't wonder why some of us who were all for a second term no longer are.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL. I can live with that. Can you live under communist rule for the foreseeable future? Again, Orange Man Bad because his comments get misconstrued, twisted.

Maxine's Water Broke calls for Dems to hit the streets and terrorize Trump supporters while pumping gas, waiting in line at the market and eating in a diner and they go right out there and do just that and nary a word of condemnation from the left. Nothing. Trump says fight for me. God Damn right I am going to fight for him. I won't back down straight to the gates of hell for him because that is what he did for me and you. You know why? Because the son of a bitch put it all out on the line for us. For 4 years he took all the shit the left had to offer and then some for you and me. Any one of us would have caved under the pressure and broke by now. Not him. Now you say bye, bye. Well so be it. That is your call. Your decision. I can respect that, however, I have a greater resolve. I STAND WITH MY PRESIDENT NOT THE ILLEGITIMATE FRAUD SON OF A BITCH AND HIS WHORE VP ON JAN 20. I am now an Oath Keeper and I will keep my Oath. I will NOT obey any law he decrees by Exec. Action, decree or any law he signs. They will all be illegal.

Have a nice day. Enjoy your brave new world, my friend. I am truly saddened.

Last edited:

Ceee

Site Supporter
If all this impeachment/25th amendment stuff moves forward, I see this argued two ways. One side will argue that Trump deliberately incited violence by egging on/provoking the protesters to violence. The other side will argue that the protesters misconstrued his comments and that he meant to fight by going through the legal channels that he had previously used (re-counts, stuff like that) but not violence.

I agree, TiredRetired, he has done our country a lot of good. I would hate to think that he deliberately put all those congress members' lives in jeopardy.

Whatever the truth is, I still believe he could have handled the situation in a better way.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If all this impeachment/25th amendment stuff moves forward, I see this argued two ways. One side will argue that Trump deliberately incited violence by egging on/provoking the protesters to violence. The other side will argue that the protesters misconstrued his comments and that he meant to fight by going through the legal channels that he had previously used (re-counts, stuff like that) but not violence.

I agree, TiredRetired, he has done our country a lot of good. I would hate to think that he deliberately put all those congress members' lives in jeopardy.

Whatever the truth is, I still believe he could have handled the situation in a better way.
Good post. Kudos. Let's look at what we do know.

1. The media is basically 100% anti Trump. Nothing he says or does will be right. He could walk on water and they would criticize him for not being able to swim.

2. The DNC, emboldened by Point #1 continues to attack him on every front. They impeached him on a bogus phone call in which the official transcript exonerated him. Who, in the end, looked like the fool. Not Donald.

3. They have twisted his words around to make them mean whatever they see fit. They took the word fight and twisted it to suit their narrative.

4. Never ever side with the Democrats. They are communists. Never ever try to establish a rapport or attempt to come to an understanding with them. They are evil incarnate. They are satanic and they are baby murderers. They would kill their own mothers for the power they crave. It is what communists do. Ask anyone that once lived behind the Iron Curtain, Cuba, Venezuala. Hell, ask the Cuban-Americans in FL.

5. Any conservative who sides with them or works with them will in the end get stabbed in the back and destroyed. They need to be destroyed, not reasoned with.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
PG’s post didn’t say they had weapons, it said “what if”
I know it’s hard to see but that was a coup attempt. His supporters are pissed about the things he and his minions have been telling them. Listen to the full hour plus of the phone call with Georgia, not a fact spoken. His own words

not the phone call link

A coup against who? The demonstrators were unarmed. Please don't reveal stupidity, of them or yourself, by suggesting that they would attempt an overthrow without weapons.

But here's the thing,,;
The Senate was in the process of discounting/certifying, the election results. Rumor has it that the Conservatives were gaining traction. Whether they would have succeeded or not, it was the interruption of that process, not a government overthrow, that resulted in the chaos.

Why would conservative activists want that? Why would radical disruptors want that?

You weren't there, I wasn't either. What we know and what we perceive is based on reports from the agenda driven talking heads. I for one, do not believe we can find calm heads, serious analysis, honesty and, much less, sanity, from the media, right or left. If we are to be responsible citizens, we need to keep our heads clear of rhetoric and the propoundment of hateful politics sans the facts.

Look up the definition of "insurrection" and "Coup" and see if it unequivocally fits your conclusions.

If it does, I would suggest you go back to the school from which you graduated and ask for a refund.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Where does it say that? He can't sue anyone all because he LOST. On Jan, 20, Biden will be inaugerated.

You might read the document before you make such a claim. It's only five pages.

Someone makes an investment and loses because of fraud is the purpose of our civil court system. I would remind you that every republican President in this century faced a lawsuit over their opponent's loss. Which is a hyperbolic way of saying GW Bush 43 had to defend his win in court. TWICE! But then I cannot think of anything more hyperbolic and ridicule's as mere mortals trying o divine the actual intent of a voter by reading a hanging chad.

Our courts are the last resort for a person wronged in a relationship. In America, it is suggested that one can sue a ham sandwich. That this President cannot find a court that will listen to his case is beyond astonishment. Once the SCOTUS said they would not hear it, what lower court would find the need to pursue a case that would eventually end up there?

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
National support. The only thing that matters. 80+% of Republicans, 30% of independents, and 30% of Democrats believe the election
was fraudulent. The Republicans who did not back Trump are in for a rude awakening come primary time. Many have already ended their political careers. They just do not know it....yet.
According to rep[orts from several Senators, it appear the President would win the day . Not the Oval office but the chance to be heard. I believe that's why the move by demonstrators to disrupt the actions of the congress. My question to the board,,,,; Why would conservatives who were gaining voice and traction disrupt that Constitutional process that was letting them be heard.

And,,,,;
Who would be most motivated to interrupt that process?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
According to rep[orts from several Senators, it appear the President would win the day . Not the Oval office but the chance to be heard. I believe that's why the move by demonstrators to disrupt the actions of the congress. My question to the board,,,,; Why would conservatives who were gaining voice and traction disrupt that Constitutional process that was letting them be heard.

And,,,,;
Who would be most motivated to interrupt that process?

May I opine?

Conservatives had absolutely nothing to gain by doing so and everything to lose. So why in hell would the want to do so? They wouldn't and didn't. This is all entirely a false flag perpetrated by the DNC. It works. It works all the time because the complicit communist media is on their side, carries their water for them and forced feeds the narrative to the undereducated masses. Gotta be Trumps fault, the media says so. Bullshit. One can do anything they want these days if they have the media on their side, whether it is the DNC, the goons or all those corrupt beyond repair 3 letter deep state organizations and that includes the most corrupt of all, the DOJ.

The DNC has it's goons and is not afraid to use them to riot and depends on the media to cover for that and establish a narrative that shifts the blame to the other side.

I urge those members here still living in their delusional world that still think Donald is responsible for this to just take a few hours out of their lives, go to the local library and educate them selves on the writings and teachings of one Mr. Saul Alinsky.

Will any of us here live to see the day when all the truth of what is happening now comes out and is spoken openly and concisely, with blame put squarely where it belongs. At 72 I doubt I will. Good luck to you who still cling to your orange man bad beliefs who are perfectly wiling and content to throw the proverbial baby out with the bathwater. You are all in for a rough ride. Even the Germans are questioning the wisdom of all this right now. I think they have been there and got that. Will you?

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Couldn't one say that when Nasty Palusi called the Pentagon and requested Mr Trump be arrested or at a minimum refuse to take his orders be a COUP.

Ceee

Site Supporter
Actually, he did admit to the results. But he should've done that on Nov 7
I believe I said that on the 7th. If you're just on here trying to get a rise out of someone, you can forget trying to get a rise out of me. I'm not going to argue with you.

Ceee

Site Supporter
Good post. Kudos. Let's look at what we do know.

1. The media is basically 100% anti Trump. Nothing he says or does will be right. He could walk on water and they would criticize him for not being able to swim.

2. The DNC, emboldened by Point #1 continues to attack him on every front. They impeached him on a bogus phone call in which the official transcript exonerated him. Who, in the end, looked like the fool. Not Donald.

3. They have twisted his words around to make them mean whatever they see fit. They took the word fight and twisted it to suit their narrative.

4. Never ever side with the Democrats. They are communists. Never ever try to establish a rapport or attempt to come to an understanding with them. They are evil incarnate. They are satanic and they are baby murderers. They would kill their own mothers for the power they crave. It is what communists do. Ask anyone that once lived behind the Iron Curtain, Cuba, Venezuala. Hell, ask the Cuban-Americans in FL.

5. Any conservative who sides with them or works with them will in the end get stabbed in the back and destroyed. They need to be destroyed, not reasoned with.
1. I don't know about 100%, but yeah, from what I've seen lately most are.
2. That's over and done. This a whole new ballgame.
3. That's possible.
4. I don't believe all Democrats are evil, satanic, or would kill their own mothers for power.
5. I don't believe that either. If you're saying that they need to be destroyed, you're just calling for violence too.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
1. I don't know about 100%, but yeah, from what I've seen lately most are.
2. That's over and done. This a whole new ballgame.
3. That's possible.
4. I don't believe all Democrats are evil, satanic, or would kill their own mothers for power.
5. I don't believe that either. If you're saying that they need to be destroyed, you're just calling for violence too.
If they believe in abortion, then they are evil and satanic. An evil and satanic person would have very few if any inhibitions toward destroying others. Only evil and satanic people rip babies from a woman's womb in the name of birth control or women's rights, then dissect the parts and sell them to highest bidder for profit. We are talking about a living person with a heartbeat and can feel pain of forceps crushing their tiny skulls. Killing mothers would be an afterthought for such monsters. Would you be trusting being around such cretin? You can choose to paint the picture any color you want, I choose to paint it despicable, monsterous and hideous.

I never mentioned violence. You did. There are many ways to destroy a person without killing or hurting them physically. I favor destroying them financially. Always best to hit your enemy in the pocketbook.

Ceee

Site Supporter
If they believe in abortion, then they are evil and satanic. An evil and satanic person would have very few if any inhibitions toward destroying others. Only evil and satanic people rip babies from a woman's womb in the name of birth control or women's rights, then dissect the parts and sell them to highest bidder for profit. We are talking about a living person with a heartbeat and can feel pain of forceps crushing their tiny skulls. Killing mothers would be an afterthought for such monsters. Would you be trusting being around such cretin? You can choose to paint the picture any color you want, I choose to paint it despicable, monsterous and hideous.

I never mentioned violence. You did. There are many ways to destroy a person without killing or hurting them physically. I favor destroying them financially. Always best to hit your enemy in the pocketbook.
"I never mentioned violence. You did. There are many ways to destroy a person without killing or hurting them physically. I favor destroying them financially. Always best to hit your enemy in the pocketbook."

You're right. I wrongly assumed that you were talking about killing or hurting them physically. I'll own up to that being an asinine comment and apologize. The rest of that post, I stand by. I'm not about to get into discussing abortion on here.