SUPER Site Supporter
Good post. Kudos. Let's look at what we do know.If all this impeachment/25th amendment stuff moves forward, I see this argued two ways. One side will argue that Trump deliberately incited violence by egging on/provoking the protesters to violence. The other side will argue that the protesters misconstrued his comments and that he meant to fight by going through the legal channels that he had previously used (re-counts, stuff like that) but not violence.
I agree, TiredRetired, he has done our country a lot of good. I would hate to think that he deliberately put all those congress members' lives in jeopardy.
Whatever the truth is, I still believe he could have handled the situation in a better way.
1. The media is basically 100% anti Trump. Nothing he says or does will be right. He could walk on water and they would criticize him for not being able to swim.
2. The DNC, emboldened by Point #1 continues to attack him on every front. They impeached him on a bogus phone call in which the official transcript exonerated him. Who, in the end, looked like the fool. Not Donald.
3. They have twisted his words around to make them mean whatever they see fit. They took the word fight and twisted it to suit their narrative.
4. Never ever side with the Democrats. They are communists. Never ever try to establish a rapport or attempt to come to an understanding with them. They are evil incarnate. They are satanic and they are baby murderers. They would kill their own mothers for the power they crave. It is what communists do. Ask anyone that once lived behind the Iron Curtain, Cuba, Venezuala. Hell, ask the Cuban-Americans in FL.
5. Any conservative who sides with them or works with them will in the end get stabbed in the back and destroyed. They need to be destroyed, not reasoned with.