Chaos In The Capitol

TiredRetired

Mr Lovable
SUPER Site Supporter
If all this impeachment/25th amendment stuff moves forward, I see this argued two ways. One side will argue that Trump deliberately incited violence by egging on/provoking the protesters to violence. The other side will argue that the protesters misconstrued his comments and that he meant to fight by going through the legal channels that he had previously used (re-counts, stuff like that) but not violence.

I agree, TiredRetired, he has done our country a lot of good. I would hate to think that he deliberately put all those congress members' lives in jeopardy.

Whatever the truth is, I still believe he could have handled the situation in a better way.
Good post. Kudos. Let's look at what we do know.

1. The media is basically 100% anti Trump. Nothing he says or does will be right. He could walk on water and they would criticize him for not being able to swim.

2. The DNC, emboldened by Point #1 continues to attack him on every front. They impeached him on a bogus phone call in which the official transcript exonerated him. Who, in the end, looked like the fool. Not Donald.

3. They have twisted his words around to make them mean whatever they see fit. They took the word fight and twisted it to suit their narrative.

4. Never ever side with the Democrats. They are communists. Never ever try to establish a rapport or attempt to come to an understanding with them. They are evil incarnate. They are satanic and they are baby murderers. They would kill their own mothers for the power they crave. It is what communists do. Ask anyone that once lived behind the Iron Curtain, Cuba, Venezuala. Hell, ask the Cuban-Americans in FL.

5. Any conservative who sides with them or works with them will in the end get stabbed in the back and destroyed. They need to be destroyed, not reasoned with.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
PG’s post didn’t say they had weapons, it said “what if”
I know it’s hard to see but that was a coup attempt. His supporters are pissed about the things he and his minions have been telling them. Listen to the full hour plus of the phone call with Georgia, not a fact spoken. His own words

not the phone call link

A coup against who? The demonstrators were unarmed. Please don't reveal stupidity, of them or yourself, by suggesting that they would attempt an overthrow without weapons.

But here's the thing,,;
The Senate was in the process of discounting/certifying, the election results. Rumor has it that the Conservatives were gaining traction. Whether they would have succeeded or not, it was the interruption of that process, not a government overthrow, that resulted in the chaos.

Why would conservative activists want that? Why would radical disruptors want that?

You weren't there, I wasn't either. What we know and what we perceive is based on reports from the agenda driven talking heads. I for one, do not believe we can find calm heads, serious analysis, honesty and, much less, sanity, from the media, right or left. If we are to be responsible citizens, we need to keep our heads clear of rhetoric and the propoundment of hateful politics sans the facts.

Look up the definition of "insurrection" and "Coup" and see if it unequivocally fits your conclusions.

If it does, I would suggest you go back to the school from which you graduated and ask for a refund.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Where does it say that? He can't sue anyone all because he LOST. On Jan, 20, Biden will be inaugerated.

You might read the document before you make such a claim. It's only five pages.

Someone makes an investment and loses because of fraud is the purpose of our civil court system. I would remind you that every republican President in this century faced a lawsuit over their opponent's loss. Which is a hyperbolic way of saying GW Bush 43 had to defend his win in court. TWICE! But then I cannot think of anything more hyperbolic and ridicule's as mere mortals trying o divine the actual intent of a voter by reading a hanging chad.

Our courts are the last resort for a person wronged in a relationship. In America, it is suggested that one can sue a ham sandwich. That this President cannot find a court that will listen to his case is beyond astonishment. Once the SCOTUS said they would not hear it, what lower court would find the need to pursue a case that would eventually end up there?

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
National support. The only thing that matters. 80+% of Republicans, 30% of independents, and 30% of Democrats believe the election
was fraudulent. The Republicans who did not back Trump are in for a rude awakening come primary time. Many have already ended their political careers. They just do not know it....yet.
According to rep[orts from several Senators, it appear the President would win the day . Not the Oval office but the chance to be heard. I believe that's why the move by demonstrators to disrupt the actions of the congress. My question to the board,,,,; Why would conservatives who were gaining voice and traction disrupt that Constitutional process that was letting them be heard.

And,,,,;
Who would be most motivated to interrupt that process?

TiredRetired

Mr Lovable
SUPER Site Supporter
According to rep[orts from several Senators, it appear the President would win the day . Not the Oval office but the chance to be heard. I believe that's why the move by demonstrators to disrupt the actions of the congress. My question to the board,,,,; Why would conservatives who were gaining voice and traction disrupt that Constitutional process that was letting them be heard.

And,,,,;
Who would be most motivated to interrupt that process?

May I opine?

Conservatives had absolutely nothing to gain by doing so and everything to lose. So why in hell would the want to do so? They wouldn't and didn't. This is all entirely a false flag perpetrated by the DNC. It works. It works all the time because the complicit communist media is on their side, carries their water for them and forced feeds the narrative to the undereducated masses. Gotta be Trumps fault, the media says so. Bullshit. One can do anything they want these days if they have the media on their side, whether it is the DNC, the goons or all those corrupt beyond repair 3 letter deep state organizations and that includes the most corrupt of all, the DOJ.

The DNC has it's goons and is not afraid to use them to riot and depends on the media to cover for that and establish a narrative that shifts the blame to the other side.

I urge those members here still living in their delusional world that still think Donald is responsible for this to just take a few hours out of their lives, go to the local library and educate them selves on the writings and teachings of one Mr. Saul Alinsky.

Will any of us here live to see the day when all the truth of what is happening now comes out and is spoken openly and concisely, with blame put squarely where it belongs. At 72 I doubt I will. Good luck to you who still cling to your orange man bad beliefs who are perfectly wiling and content to throw the proverbial baby out with the bathwater. You are all in for a rough ride. Even the Germans are questioning the wisdom of all this right now. I think they have been there and got that. Will you?

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Couldn't one say that when Nasty Palusi called the Pentagon and requested Mr Trump be arrested or at a minimum refuse to take his orders be a COUP.

Ceee

Good post. Kudos. Let's look at what we do know.

1. The media is basically 100% anti Trump. Nothing he says or does will be right. He could walk on water and they would criticize him for not being able to swim.

2. The DNC, emboldened by Point #1 continues to attack him on every front. They impeached him on a bogus phone call in which the official transcript exonerated him. Who, in the end, looked like the fool. Not Donald.

3. They have twisted his words around to make them mean whatever they see fit. They took the word fight and twisted it to suit their narrative.

4. Never ever side with the Democrats. They are communists. Never ever try to establish a rapport or attempt to come to an understanding with them. They are evil incarnate. They are satanic and they are baby murderers. They would kill their own mothers for the power they crave. It is what communists do. Ask anyone that once lived behind the Iron Curtain, Cuba, Venezuala. Hell, ask the Cuban-Americans in FL.

5. Any conservative who sides with them or works with them will in the end get stabbed in the back and destroyed. They need to be destroyed, not reasoned with.
1. I don't know about 100%, but yeah, from what I've seen lately most are.
2. That's over and done. This a whole new ballgame.
3. That's possible.
4. I don't believe all Democrats are evil, satanic, or would kill their own mothers for power.
5. I don't believe that either. If you're saying that they need to be destroyed, you're just calling for violence too.

TiredRetired

Mr Lovable
SUPER Site Supporter
1. I don't know about 100%, but yeah, from what I've seen lately most are.
2. That's over and done. This a whole new ballgame.
3. That's possible.
4. I don't believe all Democrats are evil, satanic, or would kill their own mothers for power.
5. I don't believe that either. If you're saying that they need to be destroyed, you're just calling for violence too.
If they believe in abortion, then they are evil and satanic. An evil and satanic person would have very few if any inhibitions toward destroying others. Only evil and satanic people rip babies from a woman's womb in the name of birth control or women's rights, then dissect the parts and sell them to highest bidder for profit. We are talking about a living person with a heartbeat and can feel pain of forceps crushing their tiny skulls. Killing mothers would be an afterthought for such monsters. Would you be trusting being around such cretin? You can choose to paint the picture any color you want, I choose to paint it despicable, monsterous and hideous.

I never mentioned violence. You did. There are many ways to destroy a person without killing or hurting them physically. I favor destroying them financially. Always best to hit your enemy in the pocketbook.

Ceee

If they believe in abortion, then they are evil and satanic. An evil and satanic person would have very few if any inhibitions toward destroying others. Only evil and satanic people rip babies from a woman's womb in the name of birth control or women's rights, then dissect the parts and sell them to highest bidder for profit. We are talking about a living person with a heartbeat and can feel pain of forceps crushing their tiny skulls. Killing mothers would be an afterthought for such monsters. Would you be trusting being around such cretin? You can choose to paint the picture any color you want, I choose to paint it despicable, monsterous and hideous.

I never mentioned violence. You did. There are many ways to destroy a person without killing or hurting them physically. I favor destroying them financially. Always best to hit your enemy in the pocketbook.
"I never mentioned violence. You did. There are many ways to destroy a person without killing or hurting them physically. I favor destroying them financially. Always best to hit your enemy in the pocketbook."

You're right. I wrongly assumed that you were talking about killing or hurting them physically. I'll own up to that being an asinine comment and apologize. The rest of that post, I stand by. I'm not about to get into discussing abortion on here.

TiredRetired

Mr Lovable
SUPER Site Supporter
No need to apologize to me. I never look for that on the internet.

No need for you to discuss baby murdering either. I will keep harping on the sins and utter disgrace of that abomination for a thousand people.

Cheers.

Ceee

No need to apologize to me. I never look for that on the internet.

No need for you to discuss baby murdering either. I will keep harping on the sins and utter disgrace of that abomination for a thousand people.

Cheers.
That's just the way I roll. If I think I've misjudged, I apologize.

Ceee

I've been watching the debates on impeachment of trump for one count of inciting insurrection. It's not looking very pretty right now for Trump.

TiredRetired

Mr Lovable
SUPER Site Supporter
Meh, the House will vote to impeach. Big deal. The clock runs out and that is the end of the story.

This is just like a State's attorney indicting someone for a crime, but then they say there will be no trial, so.........what is accomplished? Everyone goes on their merry way. This is nothing but another leftist horse & pony show. In the end, the only thing that is accomplished is a waste of taxpayers money and a waste of lawmakers time while those who are suffering from the illegal leftist lockdowns get no no help and the vaccines seem to be lost in the Twilight Zone with only 2,700 people vaccinated per 100,000. A dismal failure of our incompetent and corrupt government.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 2.39.15 PM.png

Ceee

This is all based on suspicion and unverified information, so I'm not saying I believe this. It's just something that's out there. "One protest organizer said..." seems fishy to me.

"Washington (CNN)One week after the deadly insurrection at the Capitol, there are still more questions than answers on whether any lawmakers or police assisted the pro-Trump rioters.

The idea of an insurrection is unheard of in modern US history, and the possibility that lawmakers or allies inside the Capitol were helping only contributes to the uncertainty and worry about the event and what's to come.

At least one protest organizer said he coordinated with three House Republicans. There are unverified accusations of a "reconnaissance" mission one day before the attack. And more than a dozen US Capitol Police officers are under internal investigation for allegedly helping rioters.
While President Donald Trump's role in inciting the violence is clear, there are some early indications and accusations that other insiders may have more actively aided the mob."

ezroller

I respectfully disagree. Just one look at his cabinet picks, and kiss your gun rights good bye. First it will be ammunition and a gun tax. Then it will be all of them. You can not run a totalitarian Government for 2 years that will not do anything and everything to insure it is never removed from power. Radical Dems now have all the strings they need to radically change the United States of America. Hell are you deaf? Chuck Schumer even said so repeated on TV thousands of times in Trump adds. I saw it live..
Your fools if you think they will let this opportunity that cost hundreds of millions of dollars to artificially create. Dems always say never let an opportunity go to waste. Pack SCOTUS, remove Conservative thought, conversation, and ideology from the airwaves, our schools, brain wash our kids with principle race theory (court case on that already) and ruin another generation of our youth with their mindless rott.
Do away with the electoral college making rural American meaningless in any election in our future. Make mail in voting the new normal..
You people have no idea who your dealing with. China.

This is what they must ram through ASAP
And you would rather just have good ol’ white American again huh? Bout time conservatives realized that the new generations don’t want to live like you old dinosaurs. And speaking of brainwashing, what do think the church has been doing for thousands of years? I can believe we still have grownups believing in fake gods. I mean seriously it’s 2021 not 1876. We know better. There’s this thing called science. Get educated!

TiredRetired

Mr Lovable
SUPER Site Supporter
And you would rather just have good ol’ white American again huh? Bout time conservatives realized that the new generations don’t want to live like you old dinosaurs. And speaking of brainwashing, what do think the church has been doing for thousands of years? I can believe we still have grownups believing in fake gods. I mean seriously it’s 2021 not 1876. We know better. There’s this thing called science. Get educated!
Oh, WE know better huh? Don't you mean that you THINK that you know better, but in reality you are totally full of shit? You come on here and call us dinosaurs. Yep, gonna win your stupid pointless argument with name calling. Lemme guess, you are a bleeding heart cry baby liberal who believes that the way to make America a great country is to divide us, call us names, ridicule us, make fun of us and brag about some worthless diploma you have hanging on your wall when in reality you lefties lack the common sense and moral fortitude of a garden grub.

Then you attack our religion, because, being an atheist means that no one else has the right to worship as they see fit. See that fits right in with being a leftist communist slug. If a leftist communist slug does not believe is something no one else should either. You and your ilk are nothing but a pathetic, warped sick lot of demented slugs. See I can name call too, except my names fit and describe you and your monsterous ilk to a tee.

Now go away and ezroll back under that rock you came out of. You liberals make me want to puke. I'm willing to bet you a Chinese bot. Either that or you wish you were.

pirate_girl

Infirmière essentielle
GOLD Site Supporter
Old dinosaurs on this forum is speaking of Republicans, those of which I have no problem with at all.
Conservative Republicans are an entirely different animal now.
Trump took the party off in a different direction and made the Republican conservative party his own - full of fringe goofball ,over the top followers, but I expect that will no longer be the case once he's gone.
God remains in the hearts of most Americans, no matter the party.
At least that's what I'd like to believe.