• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CFA sells out

mak2

I cant find it on Faux News website but I heard somewhere today Chik fil A will quit funding anti gay marriage charities if they can put a restaurant in Chicago. IF it is true, what a sell out.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Chick-fil-A makes another statement on controversy

• Images

Story.jpg
File photo of a Chick-fil-A sign outside a restaurant in Lynchburg, Virginia. (Alex Wong, Getty Images)

11N.gif
12S.gif
14N.gif
16N.gif

Print Story
Published: 5:29 pm

Updated: 5:29 pm

ATLANTA (AP) — Chick-fil-A is making another statement about recent reports that it will stop giving money to groups that oppose gay marriage, but the company did not make any clearer whether it is still funding them.
Chick-fil-A's statement Thursday said: "part of our corporate commitment is to be responsible stewards of all that God has entrusted to us. Because of this commitment, Chick-fil-A's giving heritage is focused on programs that educate youth, strengthen families and enrich marriages, and support communities."
It did not say whether that includes gay marriages. The statement also says it is not the company's intent to support political or social agendas.
The company's owner set off a furor this summer when he reaffirmed his opposition to same-sex marriage. Long lines formed outside Chick-fil-A restaurants on an "appreciation day."

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like they want back in the headlines again. I suspect they liked the lime light and got a nice little blip on their income statement because of it.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Gays,

All they would have to do is put it on a national ballot on election day, and vote for gay what ever. They will loose nearly everywhere, and they know it. Already 32 states have voted them down. Not untill our "diversity trained" brain washed childern or grandchildern are in power will they dare take it to a vote. Those who are too old to have been indocturnated by their diversity crap will be like the 47%...and will never vote pro gay. All they an do is reside in the Democartic party who is so eager to welcome them, (they aren't picky by the way, they take everyone..:whistling:) and rely on the few court room decisions they have been able to influence. And of course the press, who embraces them for what ever reason.

I just wish we could roll back the clock with regards to this about 30 years. Then don't let the cat out of the bag. Kill it before it grows. We've tolerated the lifestyle to the point it's not going away. I wish more folks would speak their mind about it. I still believe there is a silent majority who are very much against it. I don't think it is nearly as well precieve by the public as the gays would like you to believe. They insist that if you have a problem with them and what they want, then, in fact you have a "problem"...I can reverse roles just as well.

You bet I have a problem, they are living in a sinful manner. If they gets AIDS, NO tax money NONE. Only if they want to convert to heterosexual do we spend on them. Otherwise Let them die, or pay their way them selves.. See how this effects their community, by the way. I don't think we should condone or support the lifestyle. Call me mean and calous or a bigget, I don't care. Not changing my mind either.:hammer:

I hope the good folks who run Chic Filet don't change theirs either

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry Mak had to deduct rep points from you bugs me to hear this "Faux news" crap all the time. You know I have given you favorable rep points in the past and I'm sure I will again.

mak2

That is just funny. You are offended because I don't like your news organization. :yum: Now next time someone insults someone or something on the left I wanna hear all this offended stuff. But no, giving me a red dont make me mad, I think they are kinda cute. :smile: You know, I gotta think about this some more, what does it mean you hold Faux news in such high esteem you are offended with someone who express dislike for IT. Not you, not a person, but a news organization.
Sorry Mak had to deduct rep points from you bugs me to hear this "Faux news" crap all the time. You know I have given you favorable rep points in the past and I'm sure I will again.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I made a thread just now where people can post what political expressions they hate left or right check it out.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I cant find it on Faux News website but I heard somewhere today Chik fil A will quit funding anti gay marriage charities if they can put a restaurant in Chicago. IF it is true, what a sell out.
You musta slept late today.

It was on Fox news at 8:00 this morning.

Again in the 7:00 hour

Again in the 8:00 hour

Why did you feel the need to slam Fox? Just because they didn't leave breadcrumbs for you to find the message?

BTW; Key words FOX CHIC FILET
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/19589043/chick-fil-a-leave-gay-marriage-debate-to-govt

I am disapointed that Chic Filet caved but accordig to Huffington, they did not.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...gay-donations-dan-cathy-tweet-_n_1901146.html

I guess we get to believe whomever we want.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
That is just funny. You are offended because I don't like your news organization. :yum: Now next time someone insults someone or something on the left I wanna hear all this offended stuff. But no, giving me a red dont make me mad, I think they are kinda cute. :smile: You know, I gotta think about this some more, what does it mean you hold Faux news in such high esteem you are offended with someone who express dislike for IT. Not you, not a person, but a news organization.

Mak2, I googled Faux News and have to concurr. I didn't get a thing on Chick Filet either.:yum: