• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can’t wait to get out on the snow.

Rock'n BK

SUPER Site Supporter
I would like to say thanks to all of you snow cat fans. I have been reading and learning from all of you. I hunted this cat down and adopted it.
Time is 6 months +\- till Joseph Oregon
I got lots of work to do and sincerely look forward to seeing many of you this winter on some of the rides
1957 Tucker 443. My very first Cat!

Attachments

• B2429D3B-0312-4581-B2AF-7F763ABF2290.jpeg
    B2429D3B-0312-4581-B2AF-7F763ABF2290.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would like to say thanks to all of you snow cat fans. I have been reading and learning from all of you. I hunted this cat down and adopted it.
Time is 6 months +\- till Joseph Oregon
I got lots of work to do and sincerely look forward to seeing many of you this winter on some of the rides
1957 Tucker 443. My very first Cat!
WELCOME and, just a reminder, we all love pictures and really like rebuild/restore & improvement threads so please keep us all informed!

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Rock'n BK.

Congrats on the find and acquisition. Looks like we're practically neighbors, I'm in Greenleaf. Lots of great snowcatting opportunities in our neck of the woods. I often go alone because my schedule can be on ten minutes notice, but perhaps we can catch up for a trip into somewhere this winter. What all you got to get done on it before snow flies?

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
?

So you'll have to decide whether to jump in and tear it down all in one shot and then back together, or just kill the big alligators first and get out on the snow.

Rock'n BK

SUPER Site Supporter
I am gonna knock down some of the big gators first. I want to keep it all patina

On a side note. I read a post on here once by..... one boring guy. I enjoyed the resto of your cat It was one of those moments that drew me in not this track life. Kinda excited you are down the road!!

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Rock'n BK,

Well we'll definitely have to catch up and see the winter view from the top of some mountains. ?
The snowcat events are great as well, some really good people in this hobby.