• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can YOU ace this geography test?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I found out I could not ace it.​

Thankfully this is a quiz with the answers at the bottom, so you grade yourself.​

I thought I was really up on my geography. Ha. I got 60% and that was guessing at quite a few. Good luck.​

=================
Can YOU ace this geography test? Tricky 18-question quiz challenges your knowledge of everything from capital cities to famous landmarks​

• Quizly have put together a tricky geography quiz for the budding adventurers
  • Do you think you have what it takes to answer all 18 questions without a hitch?
  • Answer questions below to find out, and check the answer sheet at the bottom

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I missed one, guessed correctly on two and got the others correct. Who would have thunk that Brum had more miles of canals than Venice or Amsterdam? Not me obviously.