• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Camp life

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
So I had a short double ended female hose and a length of garden hose with only the female end. Good enough. I cut a length long enough and attached it to the hose. Dropped the hose down into the sink and cut it off. Hot n cold water adjustment is on the back of the camper and the hose goes into the sink. I only have to finish the drain but I don't have the right stuff out here. It's an hour drive to town. Next trip. In the meantime I have a few cold ones in the refrigerator.

20240709_205730.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're in a severe heat warning ⚠️. Humidity levels of +35 celcius for this afternoon. I'm at camp alone for 2 nights with absolutely nothing to do for a change. Good thing as my back has been hurting with all the rain and thunderstorms we've been having.

20240712_103059.jpg