• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

California Homes Dangling From Cliffs As Landslides Cause Problems Statewide

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Insurance companies charge all us land lubbers for all of it along the coasts is my bet.
Insurance companies have done away with soo much of society today. Many things like sledding hill tow ropes
ball diamonds and fences at racetracks because of the possibility someone might get hurt.
Yet they let people build homes in places that after the fact was clearly a very risky thing to do. :unsure:

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Insurance companies charge all us land lubbers for all of it along the coasts is my bet.
Insurance companies have done away with soo much of society today. Many things like sledding hill tow ropes
ball diamonds and fences at racetracks because of the possibility someone might get hurt.
Yet they let people build homes in places that after the fact was clearly a very risky thing to do. :unsure:
I agree. SOMEBODY is slipping money under the table to get those buildings approved by insurance companies and why did the government approve them too?!?!

Reactions: Doc

power1

Most of those homes built like that are built by a certain bunch of people. The workers have been supporting them all of their life and we will pay for them another home just like the one that drops off the cliff.