• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

C-130 vs F-16

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thought you all might enjoy this. Everyone has their own definition of success ya know.

A C-130 was en route to a mission when a cocky F-16 pilot flew up next to him.
The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, "watch this!" He went into a barrel roll, followed by a steep climb, then finished with a sonicboom when he reached the speed of sound.

The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought.

The C-130 pilot responded "that was impressive, but watch this."

The C-130 droned along for about 15 minutes then the 130 pilot came back on and said "What did you think about that?"

The 16 pilot asked, "What the Hell did you do?"

The C-130 pilot responded "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the back poured a cup of coffee and took a piss."

No reply!

Archdean

"Thought you all might enjoy this. Everyone has their own definition of success ya know"

No truer words were ever spoken!!

I enjoyed it Doc :D and having some multiplicity in the area, this activity and carrier landings at night tend to stress Pilot and his machine to the max!! Just proves (to me at least) the value of all members of any community!!

Dean

Attachments

• 91-00264_pinnacle_a.jpg
    91-00264_pinnacle_a.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 158