• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BX?

Ricochet

Have y'all seen the new BX yet? ;)

Here is a sneak peak...BX1850 & BX2350.

Attachments

• Aug_Sept05 090.jpg
    Aug_Sept05 090.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 58

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Doesn't look like they changed it much. A revised hood is the most prominent feature. Can't tell from the picture, but the loader arms look like they are curved. Do you have any close up pictures? Thanks for posting them. Any news on the new BX24? My BX22 just turned 200 hours, so I doubt that it is time to trade up, but I enjoy seeing the improvements and if they are adaptable to the older machines. I was tempted to add cruise control to my BX22, but I just can't find enough of a straight away to use it with. Sure would love to find a BX23 loader valve to put on my machine. That on / off of the loader and changing the valve gets real boring quickly when you have both a sweeper and a snow blower that require the loader valve for operation. I have been experimenting with some different designs to create a bracket to keep the BX22 valve on the tractor, but it is the hoses that seem to be the problem. I would almost need to re-hose the entire valve to make it work properly. Right now, that isn't an option. A cab for the winter is the priority now.

Ricochet

Junkman said:
Doesn't look like they changed it much. A revised hood is the most prominent feature. Can't tell from the picture, but the loader arms look like they are curved. Do you have any close up pictures? Thanks for posting them. Any news on the new BX24? My BX22 just turned 200 hours, so I doubt that it is time to trade up, but I enjoy seeing the improvements and if they are adaptable to the older machines. I was tempted to add cruise control to my BX22, but I just can't find enough of a straight away to use it with. Sure would love to find a BX23 loader valve to put on my machine. That on / off of the loader and changing the valve gets real boring quickly when you have both a sweeper and a snow blower that require the loader valve for operation. I have been experimenting with some different designs to create a bracket to keep the BX22 valve on the tractor, but it is the hoses that seem to be the problem. I would almost need to re-hose the entire valve to make it work properly. Right now, that isn't an option. A cab for the winter is the priority now.

The valve is now integrated into the tractor and stays with the tractor, so swapping out front implements is much easier. Here is a pic of the BX24. I guess it is safe to show it off here, especially since the Dealer Meeting is over and this will more than likely be at the big Louisville OPE Expo this coming week (I will be there). Enjoy (let's try to keep the photos here and not all over the web...thanks)! :)

Attachments

• Aug_Sept05 082.jpg
    Aug_Sept05 082.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Aug_Sept05 083.jpg
    Aug_Sept05 083.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 56

Ricochet

messickfarmequ said:
I have dealer copies of the literature that I will scan and put up on my website tonight or tomarrow.

Cool...I haven't even seen that literature yet. Please post a link here when ready.

JayC

Huh?
That is a really nice looking machine!:cool: It just makes me wonder why Deere, Case, and New Holland never did a TLB version of their machines. Is Kubota still planning a larger TLB version in their lineup?

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
None of those are anywhere near as strong or as good as a Kioti. You guys are just playing catch up with the Kioti. You even copied the color from Kioti. Kioti beats Kubota at every turn, twist, lift, dig, dog, and ding. Kioti is the best that was ever made. Kioti is the best that will ever be made. Don't believe me, ask Highbeam. He knows all about Kioti and will tell you so. :moon:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Aww Junk, you're making me spill my coffee! :D I actually invited highbeam/low-wit to join. :eek: He told me to put my highbeam where the sun doesn't shine. :) Well, not really; inviting him that is.:whistle: Just thought you'd love it to have drool, albmn10 and highbeam make a coordinated effort to take over this site. :rolleyes:

Ricochet

Junkman said:
None of those are anywhere near as strong or as good as a Kioti. You guys are just playing catch up with the Kioti. You even copied the color from Kioti. Kioti beats Kubota at every turn, twist, lift, dig, dog, and ding. Kioti is the best that was ever made. Kioti is the best that will ever be made. Don't believe me, ask Highbeam. He knows all about Kioti and will tell you so. :moon:

:2gunsfiri LOL ;)

JayC

Huh?
messickfarmequ said:
I have dealer copies of the literature that I will scan and put up on my website tonight or tomarrow.

Where can I find the literature on your site? I looked in the photos section and the Sub-CUT section and didn't see anything.:confused: