• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BX Stabilizer Conversion

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I've finally converted the 3pt chains on my BX2230 to the telescopic ones off the B7610(?) and now I'm wondering: What pins did you guys use on these? My dealer is struggling to find the OEM pins that go with these parts, and the hole sizes are metric, so stock pins don't fit tight.

help...

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I used the same pins that came with my BX22. The only new pins that are needed are the ones that lock the arms from sliding and for those, I used a generic replacement pin that has a built in retaining clip. I did a thread on how to make the modifications to the parts. Here is a current picture. Did the dealer make the cuts at the ends of the arms to accommodate the difference in attachment? If you need pictures, let me know and I will take them for you....
I don't know how the BX2200 bracket attach's to the tractor itself, but you can see how I substituted a pin with a built in retaining clip on mine in place of the one that Kubota supplies. Much easier and no parts to loose except one.. ;)
Junk...

Attachments

• MVC-780F.JPG
    MVC-780F.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 35

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I have used your outlined method from the *other* place.

I'm a ME (Recovering Machinist) at a machine shop, so 10 minutes on a Bridgeport had the lower holes slotted for the OEM shackles and the upper tube slotted. I'm using a similar 3/8 "PTO" pin for the adjuster. I was wondering what you used there. (Now I see, the same thing as I am using, basically)

:boobies: :17875: :boobies:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
If you get a chance to take a picture of your set up and post it, I would like to see how the BX2200 differs in the 3 point attachment to the tractor itself.
Have you also seen this modification to change the lift hight????

Junk..

Attachments

• HitchArmHoles (600 x 450).jpg
    HitchArmHoles (600 x 450).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: