• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Burnham V7 hard lockout

joea

Burnham V7 that experiences occasional "hard lockout" on the controller LCD display. This appears to be an ignition issue as I can reset the controller and it will fire up, first try. There will be an odor an sometimes a puff of smoke from the flame inspection port on light off, which indicates it had some un burned fuel in the chamber.

I have replaced the electrodes (think they are set correctly) and replaced the HV transformer as it was original and the spring contacts appeared corroded. I put in new electrodes and an nozzle (why not?) and it ran perfectly for a few weeks. Now it has happened again, twice in a few days.

What could I be missing?