Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter

I turned on my TV a little after five this morning and saw that it was 24 degrees here in Arizona!

Well it wasn't where I am in Arizona. But it was in Flagstaff Arizona.

I just wanted to let you know it's not all a scorching desert here.

Jim_S

Spammer Hammer
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I turned on my TV a little after five this morning and saw that it was 24 degrees here in Arizona!

It was 29 here a couple of nights ago. To commerate November First we had a high of 79!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Yep, Desert

https://www.verizon.com/about/news/three-apps-to-help-you-plan-your-fall-leaf-peeping-trip

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
well, no chit; it's kinda chilly here in pittsburgh-- i say 'meh', put those boots on & grab a coat, all is well'--

other nite, i forewent my coat-- this newbie nurse i got-- 'twas a shock 4 her, until i said, wait until u get to know pittsburgh~ she is of this humid, humid place that i'd die in if made to live there~~ she gave many gasps as we said how weather is here--

Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter

Where are you in Arizona? My parents are down there for the winter this year. Normally they go to mission Texas. I believe they are in apache junction for a few months.