• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brian Laundrie

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This thing has been dragging out for weeks as to his whereabouts.
Dog The Bounty Hunter claims to have clues.
So does John Walsh.
Where is he?
I say he's GONE.
Wherever gone is.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think gone out of the country to a place where we have no extradition treaty!!

Ceee

Site Supporter
So does John Walsh.
Where is he?
I say he's GONE.
Wherever gone is.
I've been following this too. What do you think happened? As far as I know, he has only been indicted for credit card fraud. Do I think there is more to it, yes, especially because of the domestic violence call before she went missing. I couldn't even begin to guess where he is now.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
With his parents help he had at least a 7 to 8 day head start. He would bee a fool to stay in Florida if he had any cash.
If not it might be hard to leave without using a credit or debit card for cash.
I would be looking into this families Bank accounts. I sure this is being done.
It is a 100,000+ acre swamp they think he is hiding in, and that is big. But as time goes one you have to wonder who might be helping him and how.

Ceee

Site Supporter
But as time goes one you have to wonder who might be helping him and how.
One scenario that has run through my mind is that they were making a big drug deal and one of the drug dealers killed her. She was making everything look all hunky dory on her blog, and maybe that was all part of the cover for making a large drug deal. They did go to a lot of remote areas.

They were both young and maybe thought that a one time big drug deal would set them up for life. If it went down like that, he's probably on the run because he doesn't want to be prosecuted for a big drug deal.

Of course, that's just all my surmising about what might have happened. Maybe the drug dealers are helping him take cover in exchange for him not ratting them out.

Who knows. He may have just become pissed over a spat and offed her.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I doubt drugs had anything to do with it.
Does he have a passport?
I think Mommy and Daddy covered him.
Wasn't it yesterday that the press showed up while his Dad was mowing the lawn, refusing to speak to them?
If that were my kid, you can bet your ass I'd talk.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
One possibility is, the parents are house flippers. Its possible they have some property or a home somewhere that is in someone else's name or a fictitious name. In the end he will be caught or he will kill himself.

TakeosTruth

So does John Walsh.
Where is he?
I say he's GONE.
Wherever gone is.
My true guess is he checked out, took his own life. They can have an idea where he is, but considering the size of the USA, bare in mind 100 square miles is small by comparison & thus that too could mean “narrowed down”, but still like a needle in a haystack. Do you think he is alive? I found it interesting that some other girl near where they were traveling at that time, also disappeared. Also survival still requires a significant amount of money.

TakeosTruth

I've been following this too. What do you think happened? As far as I know, he has only been indicted for credit card fraud. Do I think there is more to it, yes, especially because of the domestic violence call before she went missing. I couldn't even begin to guess where he is now.
Well he did it, 110% unless he can prove otherwise - because no jury will be persuaded & take an innocent plea serious with the clown now running. But the cops can NOT say he is guilty publicly, in case of that 2% chance it was proven someone else killed her & the kid could then counter sue them for defrauding his image & character etc. No police department cares to go through that kind of $$$ hit! So they issue some other charge they CAN hold him on.

Ceee

Site Supporter

"NORTH PORT, Fla. – Brian Laundrie's brother-in-law asked Manatee County deputies for increased patrols in his neighborhood in mid-September after he said his family received alarming threats amid an ongoing manhunt for the Florida fugitive, according to sheriff's records."

because no jury will be persuaded & take an innocent plea serious with the clown now running.
I'm trying to keep an open mind here. It's a possibility that he ran because he felt threatened too.

Ironman

If he’s not dead yet, I think he’s gone. It would be nice to find his body and not have to deal with the bullshit and $$$ in the courts and prison. I can’t believe they don’t have him yet. 941DFDF9-B9A4-4748-BDC9-131D147B2D46.jpeg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
If he has not then perhaps he is working up the courage to do so. I lean toward him killing himself. Sooner or later.
I doubt he kills himself. In the videos I've seen he come across as a very self indulgent, controlling @ss.

Gabby Petitto no doubt suffered an abusive relationship. I suspect her attempt to remove herself, or art least rebel against his dominance, caused a fight that ended with a lethal strangulation.

Ceee

Site Supporter
🤔

All of that definitely puts a spin on the case.

"Forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden tells “Fox & Friends First” that he agrees with the belief that the remains found yesterday in a Florida park is likely Brian Laundrie."

The difficult part will be the cause of death depending on the environment, since he was underwater apparently for a while,” he said."

“The most important thing will be what kind of animal activity there was during the past, perhaps, five weeks that he has been missing,” he added. “Remember, they have insects, rodents and alligators there, so that won’t affect the identification, but will affect the cause of death and that is what the medical examiner in Sarasota will be working on for the next couple of days.”

If they can't positively identify and come up with a cause of death, we may never really know what happened.

PGBC

From standing way back here, not know anything for sure, but taking a wild guess. Something went seriously wrong, someone murdered her, he escaped, and then later although he was trying to keep his mouth shut, hoping that if he did, they would let him live. But those people were nervous about all the pressure being put on him to talk, and that would wear him down, and he would start to sing, so they snuffed him out.

I'm not saying that is what happened, and have no proof, just a wild guess.

Ironman

I don’t have the link on me lol, but I read they found four other bodies in this search 🤷‍♂️