• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BREAKING! PA Judge Rules Election UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Effectively Gives State to TRUMP!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough noted in her opinion that the plaintiffs "have established a likelihood to succeed on the merits" of the case, because "the Constitution does not provide a mechanism for the legislature to allow for the expansion of absentee voting without a constitutional amendment."

"Petitioners appear to have a viable claim that the mail-in ballot procedures set forth in Act 77 contravene Pa. Const. Article VII Section 14 as the plain language of that constitutional provision is at odds with the mail-in provisions of Act 77."

Judge McCullough adds that without the emergency injunction, the plaintiffs would likely suffer "irreparable harm."

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 1.06.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 1.06.52 PM.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 0

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So Bloomberg News analysis makes this sound like far less of a legal victory than some might suppose.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-backs-trump-claim-in-case-over-mail-votingA Pennsylvania judge who tried to halt additional steps needed to certify the state’s 2020 election results said the Pennsylvania legislature’s expansion of mail-in voting, enacted over a year earlier with bipartisan support, was likely illegal.
Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough’s Nov. 25 order was blocked by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court while it considers the case, filed by state Republicans led by U.S. Representative Mike Kelly, on an expedited basis. Governor Tom Wolf and Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, both Democrats, appealed the order to the state’s top court...

McCullough’s opinion, posted Friday night, doesn’t add anything to the GOP-brought case as a practical matter, but provides the judge’s reasoning for having ordered a temporary delay.

Her ruling has been one of the few wins for Republicans and the Trump campaign in a flurry of litigation across several battleground states following the Nov. 3 election...

It’s unclear exactly what further steps in the process can be delayed, but the plaintiffs suggested there were several, including the assembly of electors. The Electoral College vote to certify the Nov. 3 election results doesn’t take place until Dec. 14. Democrat Joe Biden won the vote in Pennsylvania by more than 80,000 votes over President Donald Trump, and with it the state’s 20 electoral votes.

Voting Procedures​

McCullough, a Republican, said the GOP was likely to succeed in establishing that the procedure by which Pennsylvania’s GOP-controlled legislature instituted new mail-in voting methods as part of the 2019 Act 77 violated the state’s constitution. The judge didn’t say whether she thinks that means that any votes cast by mail-in ballot must be disqualified.

Act 77 let all qualified Pennsylvanians vote by mail without needing an excuse, and made certain other changes to the administration of elections in the state.

The Republicans “appear to have established a likelihood to succeed on the merits because Petitioners have asserted the Constitution does not provide a mechanism for the legislature to allow for expansion of absentee voting without a constitutional amendment,” McCullough said in a written opinion issued late Friday.

McCullough wrote the statement of her legal findings to provide legal justification for her Nov. 25 order calling a halt to the certification process. Those justifications will be considered by Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court, which has the authority either to uphold or to overturn her legal findings.

In response to McCullough’s ruling this week, lawyers for the state and the governor said constitutional challenges to the law, signed by Wolf on Oct. 31, 2019, were possible within 180 days of it becoming effective, a deadline that passed early this year.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Blomberg would try and put lipstick on a pig if it would mean a Biden win.
My Take on the article is that this scares the shit out of them, and they really have no viable reply.
the Constitution of the State and our Federal Constitution are quite clear. The use the magic word "SHALL" and this is very hard to get around.
The SHALL only applies to the State Legislature. Not a Governor or a Secretary of State.
SCLTUS will see this one.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like the judge has been over-ruled by the PA Supreme Court.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court issued an order Saturday vacating a lower court’s decision to suspend the certification of the state’s vote in the presidential election, holding that a challenge to the state’s vote-by-mail laws had come too late.

Earlier this week, Pennsylvania certified its vote. But Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough blocked further steps to put the certification into effect, and upheld her earlier injunction on Friday, holding that a challenge to the state’s 2019 law allowing “no-excuse” vote-by-mail violated the state constitution. . . .

. . . Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned Judge McCullough’s order under the doctrine of “laches,” ruling that Rep. Kelly and others should have brought the constitutional challenge before the primary and general elections in 2020 — not after millions of voters in Pennsylvania had already cast their ballots . . .

You can read the full story here --> https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nge-to-vote-by-mail-because-it-came-too-late/

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well the legislature has yet to speak and take control of the States election. By State Constitution and the Federal Constitution, they have the final and factually the only say in Pennsylvania elections....
Their action, along with all the other evidence will help persuade SCOTUS to take the case and rule the election corrupt nationally.
Then is is the House's turn to decide.

BOMBSHELL! PA GOP To Seat Pro-Trump ELECTORS as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!! - YouTube

Rudi

Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismisses another election case brought by Republicans​

"The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed a lawsuit Saturday night from US Rep. Mike Kelly and other Republicans, after they had tried to invalidate absentee voting and block the certification of votes in recent weeks.
The dismissal adds to a growing number of losses in court for Republicans and supporters of President Donald Trump, who have tried to attack voting systems in the wake of President-elect Joe Biden's victory. The lawsuits have failed almost uniformly.
The court was unanimous in deciding against Kelly and others, and refusing to block vote certification on Saturday. Five of the seven judges wrote that they believed the lawsuit had been filed far too late, a year after absentee voting procedures had been established in the state and weeks after millions of Pennsylvanians voted in good faith."

"
Lower courts in the state had said the lawsuit, which was filed weeks after Election Day, could stop counties from certifying votes, but that move had essentially become irrelevant.
Pennsylvania counties had already certified their vote counts, making Biden the winner of the battleground state by an 80,000-vote margin.

Earlier this month, a federal judge in Pennsylvania dealt a death blow to the Trump campaign's effort to overturn Biden's presidential win by dismissing a closely watched lawsuit that sought to invalidate millions of Pennsylvania votes. That case was essentially the last major case seeking to throw out or block enough votes that could swing a key state in Trump's favor."

Bottom line
: this years election is OVER, the people have voted. In the FUTURE if the PA Legislature wants to change the laws then they will put that to a vote in their house.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rudi I'm going to slip on my "Forum Moderator" hat for a moment and point out that we do have rules are directly insulting other members. I'm not saying you crossed the line with this post but I will warn you that you are dangerously close to getting there. Please make your points without direct insults. We can all agree that we disagree, but we need to be civil.

[B]300 H and H[/B]'s grasp of the law is infantile.

With my moderator hat back off, and now posting as just another member ...

Now that the PA Supreme Court has tossed the case, which was to be expected, the case is expected to be appealed to the US Supreme Court, and probably brought up in front of Judge Allieto as he would likely be the "friendliest" to pushing it forward. The task of the plaintiffs will be to show that somehow, while still be legal in PA, the actions violated some US laws, and harmed at least 1 candidate, which could cause a change in the results.

As I have indicated, I believe that the main focus of some of these cases may be to alter the Electoral College counts, but even if PA and GA, however unlikely, get flipped to Trump, it still leaves Biden as the winner of the EC count.

Rudi

Rudi I'm going to slip on my "Forum Moderator" hat for a moment and point out that we do have rules are directly insulting other members. I'm not saying you crossed the line with this post but I will warn you that you are dangerously close to getting there. Please make your points without direct insults. We can all agree that we disagree, but we need to be civil.

With my moderator hat back off, and now posting as just another member ...

Now that the PA Supreme Court has tossed the case, which was to be expected, the case is expected to be appealed to the US Supreme Court, and probably brought up in front of Judge Allieto as he would likely be the "friendliest" to pushing it forward. The task of the plaintiffs will be to show that somehow, while still be legal in PA, the actions violated some US laws, and harmed at least 1 candidate, which could cause a change in the results.

As I have indicated, I believe that the main focus of some of these cases may be to alter the Electoral College counts, but even if PA and GA, however unlikely, get flipped to Trump, it still leaves Biden as the winner of the EC count.
So, you don't want to back up your love for Trump and your beliefs with a bet, gotcha, you know Trump lost you are just posturing.

It is very unlikely to go to the SC by the way.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So, you don't want to back up your love for Trump and your beliefs with a bet, gotcha, you know Trump lost you are just posturing.

It is very unlikely to go to the SC by the way.
First off, I'm not a Trump supporter, so you are barking up the wrong tree with that. As you've been known to drag up old threads you may find some of my comments warning about Trump dating back 4+ years.

Second, I am a realist about Trump and if you bother to read what I actually wrote, rather than what you think I have written then you will realize how far off base you are with some of your comments.

BTW, you may have caught the CNN talking heads admitting that there is actually a legitimate Constitutional path for Trump to retain the office of the President.

Rudi

First off, I'm not a Trump supporter, so you are barking up the wrong tree with that. As you've been known to drag up old threads you may find some of my comments warning about Trump dating back 4+ years.

Second, I am a realist about Trump and if you bother to read what I actually wrote, rather than what you think I have written then you will realize how far off base you are with some of your comments.

BTW, you may have caught the CNN talking heads admitting that there is actually a legitimate Constitutional path for Trump to retain the office of the President.
Dated when?

Rudi

2 days ago

Please, post a link.

The only mention(s) I can find are from the beginning of the month. But with recent law decisions that door is closed.

Unless Trump pays off the electoral college LOL.

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Unless Trump pays off the electoral college LOL.

Soros bought this election for you Democratic liars cheaters stealing rioting looting burning American treason party......

Only fair if TRUMP bought them off with a bigger bribe lol.....

Know how to fix a dog who kills cats? Tie a dead one around his neck till it rots off. Biden and you Democrats are going to have to taught a lesson.
We are going to tie this rigged election around your necks. And we will find out soon enough Biden sold out to China a long time ago.
We can deal with this. You will find that out soon enough. Your party is fractured and weak. The only thing they have going for them is this stolen election.. Enjoy it while it lasts if in fact Trump is not the victor.. Now your party has to lead. My bet is the f##k that up so badly we see Republican's take to rioting in your back yard with, I don't know...maybe BB guns??.. lol

Maybe defunding the police was not such a good idea???? LMAOOO!!!!! Right now they would help us or look the other way... LOL!!

Last edited: