• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brand New Tucker Grousers, high quality T bar design

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
yes, yes, yes,

better than original in construction and quality

brand new grousers for Tucker machines, T-bar design, all will interchange with original grousers with no issues.

400 series, with 3/4 inch roller

400 series, with 1 inch roller

500 series, with 1 inch roller, both designs with and without center link

price will be determined by the quantity manufactured,

open for orders for 30 days and then off to production, June 1, 2020 is last day to order,

if all interested, pm me for additional info,

and NO, I am not making a penny on the grousers, I am doing this to help the worn grousers cat owners, again, I am not making a penny from this and payment for orders will go directly to manufacturer,

PP

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
including pins and tie straps?

will this effort be comparable to or with than the rubber track grousers available from MTN equipment?

they are 4000 ish assembled. 33 grouser 28"
choice of belting.

Quad 4.5 or dual 9".

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

will this effort be comparable to or with than the rubber track grousers available from MTN equipment?

they are 4000 ish assembled. 33 grouser 28" They will be less money
choice of belting.

Quad 4.5 or dual 9".

to be honest, since I do not speak rubber track, I am not aware of grousers from MTN equipment

the ones I am offering are made from original drawings and using NOS grousers to further insure the fit and finish, they will exceed the originals,

no link pin assemblies available.

since this is a very limited run, more made, the lower per item cost, so price is to be determined once a number of grousers to be made.

I am not in the business of selling and or making parts, with making new fiberglass pontoons, they were made for our needs and offered to the snow cat community the opportunity to acquire a new pontoon, if needed directly from the shop that made them for me with the original molds

the grouser project was for our needs and I am offering anyone needing grousers to participate in a second run.

I have already gotten my grousers made and paid for, so, I am not part of this run of grousers, the shop that made them asked if I could see if anyone else wanted some.

Last edited:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You are going to need a rudder more than skis to control direction on that hot rod torpedo . . .

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

they are 4000 ish assembled. 33 grouser 28"
choice of belting.

Quad 4.5 or dual 9".

they will be less money than the rubber track set up

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am in the market for a package deal.

124 3/4 400 series grousers, 268 rollers, required links/pins and link rollers, 4 pontoons, 4 bearing end cap retainers, 4 sets of rails, 4 noses, 4 shoes(preferably stainless) and the from the driver door back body and framework for a 1953 443.

Think I have 4 sprockets but add those also. How much?

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
yes, yes, yes,

better than original in construction and quality

brand new grousers for Tucker machines, T-bar design, all will interchange with original grousers with no issues.

400 series, with 3/4 inch roller

400 series, with 1 inch roller

500 series, with 1 inch roller, both designs with and without center link

price will be determined by the quantity manufactured,

open for orders for 30 days and then off to production, June 1, 2020 is last day to order,

if all interested, pm me for additional info,

and NO, I am not making a penny on the grousers, I am doing this to help the worn grousers cat owners, again, I am not making a penny from this and payment for orders will go directly to manufacturer,

PP

PP,

This is an incredibly thoughtful, considerate, kind and generous offer on your part. Put differently: Damn nice of you!

This is yet another example of why you are indeed The Snowcat Queen. Some titles are hereditary, some are granted by decree. Yours is earned, and we, your humble servants, are in your debt!