• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Boxing day sales

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Did anyone else head out today and brave the stores? I wasn't one of the nuts that was out at 6am standing in line waiting for the store to open. I did head out around 10am to a few different stores in search of a new tv. Our old 37" flat screen was evicted from the upstairs living room and found a new home in the basement recroom when I brought home a new samsung 50" hd LED flatscreen smart tv. This thing is sweet. Built in wirelss. Netflix built in. Can browse the net in style. Perfect size for our living room. :clap: Got it on sale half price and similar price to other non smart tvs the same size.

Samsung-Class-5-Series-UN32EH5300-32-inch-Smart-LED-HDTV-With-50-Gift-Card.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I could get used to this. I picked up a wireless keyboard today with built in mouse pad. The new tv has usb ports in the back. Makes browsing on the 50È so much easier. Now I can venture into the menès locker room in style and browse around:wink::wink::wink:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
good find GG.
I sure enjoy my smart TV w/ wireless keyboard.

I did not go shopping any of what has been called the 13th month. Used to be some stores would do as much or more business in the week between Christmas and New Year as they did in most of the other months of the year. I had no returns so no reason to venture out into the madness.