• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bought some yard muscle

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a friend who is retiring from the lawn, garden, and landscaping business.
A couple of years ago we trimmed up the trees on one of the farm sites, and I helped.
He put me on a Vermeer S600TX compact tracked skid steer loader. Over the course of several days with a grapple bucket, I was in "love"... lol
This is one of those machines you stand on the back of. No having to set down your bucket to climb out of a cab. Just step off the back, and the controls lock up. 42" wide with 3,000 lbs of muscle, and 25 HP to drive it. It came with attachments. Dirt bucket, pallet forks, debris bucket with hydraulic grapple, post hole auger with 12" and 24" auger bits, 4" wide chain type trenching attachment, and a hydraulically powered Harley rake. I have already discovered what a back saving device this little unit is. Pallet forks and a chain will let you do things quickly and with out back strain.
I took out two stumps in the yard and cleared a path way through my grove today. This little machine made it look so easy. :thumbup:
He sold me a mower as well. A John Deere Z970R with 250 hours on the clock. 72" deck. Looks like it will get the job done lol... plus we have a JD 475X 62" we run as well. We have several farm sites we take care of the lawns in the summer the snows in the winter.. When the grass is green here I will be ready!! And some trees in the grove are on notice. The chain saw cometh..... ;)

Regards, Kirk

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice finds! I just bought a 72" Grapple with a rock bucket for my skid steer last week. It's still in it's "crate" but I am looking forward to hooking it up and attacking something with it. The thing is huge.

I also got a used Genie 45/25 boom lift which will be put to work once the monsoon season ends.