• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombi/br100 winter tracks for sale

Natey

I have a pair of winter tracks for a bombi/br100, they are in great shape missing a couple wheel guides that have been used for another machine. Located in connecticut , open to offers.
Thanks
Nate

Natey

Hi. I also have a set of Winter tracks for a Bombi. In excellent shape. Did you sell yours and for how much? Im looking for summer tracks and might sell my winter tracks
No I have not had any interest in them yet,not a huge deal because they are my spare set but would like to see them go to someone who will use them rather than have them sit around.
Nate

Natey

Interesting. They’ll eventually go. There is a comoany called Minnesota Outdoors that buys all sorts of Bombi stuff and parts. He might buy them. I need summer tracks but he only has guides. He told me I can build a set so I might have too.
Oh ok I actaully just bought some parts from him, I didnt think to ask if he wanted to buy a pair of tracks. I would also like a set of summer tracks around here we dont get a whole lot of snow and those winter tracks do not like turning in soft grass haha.

Tom h

Hey guys new to this forum and forums in general. I have a set of summer tracks and locking to trade for winter tracks for a br 100. Let me know if anyone is interested.thanks

Smcgarry

No I have not had any interest in them yet,not a huge deal because they are my spare set but would like to see them go to someone who will use them rather than have them sit around.
Nate
How much are you looking for? Found a unit with summer tracks but need winter tracks. Also where are you located?