• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombi aluminum grousers

sask

Does anyone know where to find a set of the elusive bombi winter tracks or just the aluminum winter grousers.
I have purchased parts from Min Outdoors in the past but no luck contacting them

PJL

I don't know where to get your tracks. But Brad at MN Outdoors passed away a few months ago.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Brad had paid a company to make the dies to extrude these winter grousers. I was at his place a month ago and saw a box full of them.
But there is more to the story, the foundry doing the extrusions destroyed the dies due to them not being used.... causing extreme unhappiness...
At some point there maybe more to this story if the parts inventory is sold, moved, and made available once again.
That could happen....

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
Brad had paid a company to make the dies to extrude these winter grousers. I was at his place a month ago and saw a box full of them.
But there is more to the story, the foundry doing the extrusions destroyed the dies due to them not being used.... causing extreme unhappiness...
At some point there maybe more to this story if the parts inventory is sold, moved, and made available once again.
That could happen....
I was going through a series of emails from Brad (a true friend to us all), and came across the same from him on Bombi Grousers:

We have those extruded for us we own the extrusion. Slightly thicker and more wear material

Solrus

Where would you recommend to source those? I want to extend my Bombi and will need those in the future.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
That could happen....
300h&h, it would great if this story got moving along, longer it takes the less likely it will happen.