• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier JW 69 radiator

JW69 Bombardier

I am looking for a radiator for my 1969 JW9-6776TN Sidewalk plow. Anyone have any ideas on where I could find one?
Bombi.jpg
plow

Snowy Rivers

If you can't find a good used one....Get the dimensions and do a custom.
There are Many outfits online that have a plethora of different sizes...Down flow, cross flow, Copper/brass, aluminum....Many choices of inlet and outlet locations and bracket types...

Unless you are steadfast on having a factory original type/style then this should be pretty easy to handle..

If you can't find one....Call these guys.....I have used them in the past and they have good stuff.

Also....If you have access to a full service radiator shop that does custom work you can usually get one built to spec
WE have an outfit up in Portland called MAC'S Radiator ....They do a lot of custom stuff......

Good luck