• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier Bombi for sale in Connecticut

Natey

Bombardier bombi with a 1.6l ford, and manual 4 speed transmission. Motor has recently had new electronic distributor installed,carb rebuild,electric fuel pump added,water pump, and new ignition system. All new safety glass installed last week,along with front differential being serviced with new steering bands and fluid.Runs and drives good ready for the snow, heat works great, all new leds. $7500, might be open to certain trades of value. Also have a parts machine that could be worked into a deal along with a like new set of winter tracks.
Thanks
Nate

Attachments

• 20201108_123217.jpg
    20201108_123217.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,245
  • 20201108_123324.jpg
    20201108_123324.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,137
  • 20201108_123330.jpg
    20201108_123330.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,199
  • 20201108_123411.jpg
    20201108_123411.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,266

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
Wish I had bought this before I bought mine......UGH thats a great deal. I'm physically going through everything thats done one your's and I painted mine white and paid more.....interesting in parting ways with that extra set of winter tracks?

Natey

How much of a parts vehicle you got?
Yes I actually have the tracks listed on here also. I actually dropped the price down on this machine to 7k obo I would really like to see of go i dont get any use out of it. The parts machine is a br100 but mechanically the same as a bombi. It is fairly complete bet pretty rough does not have a motor or trans.

Natey

Looked for the tracks, didn't see them.
Wasnt much of a posting anyways they tracks are in great shape they have a lot of life left to them and rubber is also in good shape. I didnt post a price because wasnt sure of exactly of the value of them.
20201105_155216.jpg
20201105_155213.jpg

John C

Bombardier bombi with a 1.6l ford, and manual 4 speed transmission. Motor has recently had new electronic distributor installed,carb rebuild,electric fuel pump added,water pump, and new ignition system. All new safety glass installed last week,along with front differential being serviced with new steering bands and fluid.Runs and drives good ready for the snow, heat works great, all new leds. $7500, might be open to certain trades of value. Also have a parts machine that could be worked into a deal along with a like new set of winter tracks.
Thanks
Nate
Hi,
I would like to buy your Bombi,
Can I come by tomorrow?
Please text or call
978 761 5046
Thank you,
John Caunter
Hampton Falls, NH

John C

Thanks
Nate
I would like to buy your Bombi
I'll be in your area tomorrow(Monday) then back to NH
Can I come by to see it?
Thank you
Please text or call
John
978 761 5046

John C

Natey,
It looks like you responded to my request to see the Bombi tomorrow(Monday), but for some reason I don't see your response.
Please call or text me at 978 761 5046
I will be in your area tomorrow, then back to NH
Thank you,
John

John C

Thanks
Nate
I'm not being successful connecting with you, but I will be in your area this afternoon(Monday) and would like to buy your Bombi. Can I come by later today? I head back to NH around 6:00PM, but can stay a bit later if necessary. Please call or text John Caunter 978 761 5046

Mustang

About that parts machine. Any chance you have a spare tire on that machine you would be willing to part with? Looking for a Bombardier 4.5-10 tire or tire on the rim that is in good shape. Thanks!

RitchR

About that parts machine. Any chance you have a spare tire on that machine you would be willing to part with? Looking for a Bombardier 4.5-10 tire or tire on the rim that is in good shape. Thanks!
I ordered 4.50 x10 Duro brand tires from S.I.P scooter from Germany they are $57 can plus shipping. I ordered last spring 2 tires 2 tubes and shipping was less than $200 can. Shipping by DHL took about 6 or 7 weeks. They have other shipping options, time and money wise.

Solrus

I ordered 4.50 x10 Duro brand tires from S.I.P scooter from Germany they are $57 can plus shipping. I ordered last spring 2 tires 2 tubes and shipping was less than $200 can. Shipping by DHL took about 6 or 7 weeks. They have other shipping options, time and money wise.
Cool find, noted for my Bombi

Mustang

The bummer is the timing. I need to get my machine back in action in the next two weeks for holiday visitors. Following.