• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BMW owner drives up to see the snow ...

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
This is how we do it in California.

BMW SUV Slams Car On Icy Road - Watch more Funny Videos

Everybody drives up into the Sierras once in a while to look at the snow.

Many buy an SUV for this purpose alone.

Then coming back down the mountain after a day of skiing or sightseeing you always see SUV's way off the highway, spun into the bushes.

Yes, I've been passed by a BMW that I saw stuffed backward into a snowbank just a few minutes later. Darn fools! :biggrin:

(How the heck do I embed the video in this post?)
font%3E

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Oops. I should have said just like the yahoos here.

I never listened to it, I just recognized the driving style as uncomfortably familiar.

Nearly 100% of those vehicles we see off in the bushes in the late afternoon are new SUV's - whose drivers have attitudes like this clown.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Chris , I think it's fairly universal . A driver has AWD ,or 4 wheel drive and they become bullet proof . They soon learn about things like stopping and steering :yum: