• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bill and Melinda Gates announce divorce

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Sky News Australia

1.52M subscribers

Bill and Melinda Gates have announced they are getting divorced after 27 years of marriage. The couple shared the news in a joint statement saying “over the last 27 years, we have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives. “We no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in the next phase of our lives." The pair will continue to work together at their foundation and have asked for privacy.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I bet those trips on Epstein's jet finally caught up with him. I wonder if we will hear more about that now.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe she finally decided she's had enough of living with a nutcase!! The old saying goes there's a fine line between genius and insanity so maybe he fell on the wrong side.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I honestly don't care.

Lots of couples get divorced. Lots stay married. None of my damn business. I don't much care about the Kardashians or the British royal family or any of the Hollywood celebrities private lives either.

Sorry for them and the pain they are going thru but its their private issue.

JMO

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Poor old Bill was forced off the board of directors of Micro Soft today because of his relationship with Jeffery Epstein.
I have a feeling there is more to this story.
Bill is probably having a bad case of the regrets today...

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Poor old Bill was forced off the board of directors of Micro Soft today because of his relationship with Jeffery Epstein.
I have a feeling there is more to this story.
Bill is probably having a bad case of the regrets today...
Bill has a reputation as a swinger. Mrs. Gates does not.

It's part of the reason he was kicked off the board, and CEO, of Microsoft

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bet those trips on Epstein's jet finally caught up with him. I wonder if we will hear more about that now.
Make that 1 trip. To Florida.

Amazing how I've heard nothing particularly bad about Gates for 50 years. Now a divorce?

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Make that 1 trip. To Florida.

Amazing how I've heard nothing particularly bad about Gates for 50 years. Now a divorce?
There may be some really bad press coming out about Gates that they are privy to, and folks want to get distance between him before it does.