• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bette Midler Calls For Murder Of Trump

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Then, she said she regretted posting that.

Too late Bette Midler. It's out there and not going away.

Isn't it a crime to call for the murder of our president? I hope she is arrested, but understand that will never happen.

Move to Canada or some other country where you don't wish murder on the president Bette Midler. Are you that much of a has been that you post this crap to twitter looking for 15 more minutes of fame? Sure shows your low IQ Bette Midler. :bonk:

I'll admit at one time I liked Bette Midler, and a lot of other hollywood stars. Then they have to preach their political hatred of Trump and I will never again give a cent to any movie or special they appear on. I won't go off the deep end and call for them to be murdered like Bette Midler and at least one other looney in hollywood has said for Trump. I simply will not support them or their projects ever again.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum::yum: Drunks pounding on their keyboards. Then.........they sleep it off and it becomes on "Oh Shit" moment. Alcohol is the greatest truth serum invented by man. :th_lmao:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The problem is that she "called" for his murder. Somewhere is a fool who might now try. She should be arrested. The Special Prosecutor investigation should follow the Mueller model, last two and one half years and include putting the screws to her advisors and friends.

The difference would be that this time, there is an actual crime.

Last edited:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
It is time that the government gives these people who think that their opinion matters a pass on things like this and start enforcing the law.