• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bane's words

Gunsrus

"Peace has cost you your strength."

These words echo throughout the world right now. Nuclear technology brought an era of peace that's definitely cost us our strength in two different ways.

1) It's allowed Russia to become powerful enough to make us afraid of going to war with them on Ukraine's side, for the fear of retalation great enough to cost millions of lives, without any soldiers playing any role whatsoever.

2) If Russia was attacked and its nuclear arsenal was to discharge, it would level the entire world, according to a friend of mine. We let nuclear power soften us to the point make us believe no one would ever become a catalyst for such a thing. We thought we had a great security blanket, but it's turned into a very dangerous threat to us all.

Without meaning to, we let a superpower grow without having a necessary enemy to fight for so long that now, they made one up and we're in a very difficult position because peace made our strength fade away.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
"Peace has cost you your strength."

These words echo throughout the world right now. Nuclear technology brought an era of peace that's definitely cost us our strength in two different ways.

1) It's allowed Russia to become powerful enough to make us afraid of going to war with them on Ukraine's side, for the fear of retalation great enough to cost millions of lives, without any soldiers playing any role whatsoever.

2) If Russia was attacked and its nuclear arsenal was to discharge, it would level the entire world, according to a friend of mine. We let nuclear power soften us to the point make us believe no one would ever become a catalyst for such a thing. We thought we had a great security blanket, but it's turned into a very dangerous threat to us all.

Without meaning to, we let a superpower grow without having a necessary enemy to fight for so long that now, they made one up and we're in a very difficult position because peace made our strength fade away.
NATO, the EU and FJB started Ukraine war by encrocroachment over time, violating many agreements made with Russia. Look at the amount of NATO countries in the eastern bloc. That wasn't suppose to happen. Then there is the WEF, they are our real enemy's. America is the only country to date to deploy nuclear weapons against there enemy. Biden along with the EU and the globalists around the world are destroying everything in the name of climate change. The real agenda is control. Russia, China, Iran and India have opted out. The Ukraine conflict is ready to explode into a world war. The west including America is destroying our energy, economy, food supply, border and military. The others mentioned are not. Then we will go to war with a woke army of misfits. It has nothing to do with Nuclear and everything to do with assholes that want first to destroy everything then rule over the ashes. Learning Russian may come in handy in the near future.

Gunsrus

NATO, the EU and FJB started Ukraine war by encrocroachment over time, violating many agreements made with Russia. Look at the amount of NATO countries in the eastern bloc. That wasn't suppose to happen. Then there is the WEF, they are our real enemy's. America is the only country to date to deploy nuclear weapons against there enemy. Biden along with the EU and the globalists around the world are destroying everything in the name of climate change. The real agenda is control. Russia, China, Iran and India have opted out. The Ukraine conflict is ready to explode into a world war. The west including America is destroying our energy, economy, food supply, border and military. The others mentioned are not. Then we will go to war with a woke army of misfits. It has nothing to do with Nuclear and everything to do with assholes that want first to destroy everything then rule over the ashes. Learning Russian may come in handy in the near future.
So, the Europe and America are teaming up to become the dominant powers in the world? I'm getting a strong sense of Déjà vu. Napoleon wanted to unite Europe under France and Hitler wanted Germany to do the same. The EU, NATO, and the other organizations you mentioned are writing a new chapter in history with the same intention, albeit in a more subtle and sublime way, rather through outright military expansion. I can see humanity hasn't changed a bit. It's evolved, but it's still the same breed of wolf, only now they use sheep's clothing to make their tactics more elaborate.

One thing I have noticed, is that the existence of nuclear weapons has stopped the EU sending troops from their armies into Ukraine to fight alongside its soldiers. Sure, they send weapons, drones, etc, but no official manpower. Volunteers from various countries have gotten involved and maybe mercenaries have been hired, but as of yet, no nations around the world have officially sent their warriors into this battle.

Last edited:

Gunsrus

When they send in the ground troops, thats when ww3 would be official.
We've had 77 years to prepare for another global conflict. I'd like to think we've come up with some way of fighting it and still coming out on top without destroying our civilization. Though, to be honest, ww3 might not happen. Russia seems to be loosing the war in Ukraine at this point. I hear Bane's other words...

"Victory has defeated you."

...which in this phase of the invasion of Ukraine, you is Russia. They underestimated the Ukrainian army and even though the fight could last a long time, Ukraine has a very good chance of winning.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
We've had 77 years to prepare for another global conflict. I'd like to think we've come up with some way of fighting it and still coming out on top without destroying our civilization. Though, to be honest, ww3 might not happen. Russia seems to be loosing the war in Ukraine at this point. I hear Bane's other words...

...which in this phase of the invasion of Ukraine, you is Russia. They underestimated the Ukrainian army and even though the fight could last a long time, Ukraine has a very good chance of winning.
Its very difficult to tell who is winning and who is not at this stage. There is a lot of posturing and game playing happening right now. Putin has been using up old technology weapons, while the west is showcasing what we have to offer in short range weapons. On its face Ukraine appears to be holding. We will see.

chowderman

....Ukraine has a very good chance of winning
see Vietnam
see Afghanistan

the Russia forces did a big boo-boo - the withdrew east and Ukraine appears to have cut them off.

power1

I think we should put the presidents of countries into the ring. If they want to fight so bad let them try it out.

power1

Its very difficult to tell who is winning and who is not at this stage. There is a lot of posturing and game playing happening right now. Putin has been using up old technology weapons, while the west is showcasing what we have to offer in short range weapons. On its face Ukraine appears to be holding. We will see.
And the people here in the U.S. will have to depend on the news media to tell us what is going on. The same news media that brought us The Big Guy as president.