• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bad weather overnight in the Midwest

pirate_girl

legendary âš“
GOLD Site Supporter
Tragic.
We had 76mph wind gusts during a storm at 2:30 this morning.
Nothing like this though.
😔

Reactions: Doc

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We had about an inch of snow, but we had ice instead in West Central Iowa. The town I live by and at the farm my daughter lives at lost power at about 3:00 A.M.. but by 8:30 power was back on. We did not loose it here, as we are on another providers lines.
Strangely the trees early this morning do not have ice in the branches as they did when I went to bed last night...

My heart goes out to all those effected by Tornado's last night. Bad enough to deal with in the day light, and a whole lot worse at night.
Prayers sent.....

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That is very sad.

The storm went through here just after 11 o'clock last night and lasted about an hour. It was pretty wild. We were under a tornado watch but nothing came of it. With the severity of the storm we did stay awake waiting for a warning so we could take cover if necessary.

pirate_girl

legendary âš“
GOLD Site Supporter
North of here this morning at Lourdes, in Toledo and south of here in Ada, Ohio.
I'm hearing there is damage all over a big chunk of the northern part of the state.
20211211_125358.jpg
20211211_125411.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Storm came through Douglas County near AVA Mo just as we were leaving Hippie ridge. Some tornadoes sighted but nothing bothered us.

We had a huge bonfire going all day. I'm glad we had it out when the winds came through.

Springfield had a ton of wind and rain. I had 3" thick tree limbs on my roof and driveway, but no apparent damage.

Nothing like what hit the eastern St Louis region.