• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AWESOME Picture Thread II

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Love it!

But Dr. Batt had no idea of the potential of his "invention."

Today, the experts have talked the whole world into the idea.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's been very dry and fires have been popping up all over. We're under a fire ban right now. This is a picture someone took a few hours west of me. No filters or anything. That area is now under an evacuation order due to a nearby forest fire.

FB_IMG_1626200608223.jpg

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
It's been very dry and fires have been popping up all over. We're under a fire ban right now. This is a picture someone took a few hours west of me. No filters or anything. That area is now under an evacuation order due to a nearby forest fire.

View attachment 138666
Got the same going on down here. Nothing around home but a big one in the area the work cabin, AGAIN. Its south about 50 miles and the winds come from the west so I'm hoping it passes before going to far north.

olivia24

Praying cat.

bridge.jpg