• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AWESOME Picture Thread II

J.J. McDaniels

Great shot - That looks like Grinnell Lake in Glacier NP - how long did you have to wait for the glassy water?
Apologies, this was just an upload I found online. I will admit though, I'm envious of the photographer. Shots with rivers, lakes, mountains and streams are some of the most beautiful takes on nature to me. Perfect combination.

Mark1911

GOLD Site Supporter
Apologies, this was just an upload I found online. I will admit though, I'm envious of the photographer. Shots with rivers, lakes, mountains and streams are some of the most beautiful takes on nature to me. Perfect combination.
No apology necessary. I am (when free time permits) an avid photographer. I’ve taken about 12 trips to Glacier NP and love every corner of the park. It’s difficult to get the lakes calm for those glassy shots up there:)

9B868DFB-68CD-4A6F-9D81-40A7752F1562.jpeg

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Me too, they work ok in areas where the speed limit is 35 mph or slower. They are starting to put them in rural areas here on 55 mph roads and causes more back up than the stop sign.
Yeah, because half the people are confused and that screws it up for the other half.