• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Antifa, The true USA Terrorist, Storm DNC & Seattle Biden is after the NRA

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Whilst President Biden shuts down EL Pipeline and threatens to close the NRA, the Antifa collaborators of the DNC terrorize Seattle and threaten the police.

Ironic? Yes but much like the Hitler's Brown shirts, Antifa is now out of control. And therefore Biden's problem. Will he solve it or concentrate on the NRA. Remember history. After they terrorize the country, pogromed Jews and any opposition, they handed him the German nation. Hitler summarily had them arrested and executed.

Antifa Terrorizes Portland, Seattle Streets - Vandalize DNC Building, Threaten Cops (Videos) ⋆ What would Inauguration Day be without a little flag burning, right!? ⋆ Flag And Cross

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
anyone else notice that the Bible Biden was sworn in on was upside down?

not front to back upside down, but top to bottom, the cross was inverted

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Whilst President Biden shuts down EL Pipeline and threatens to close the NRA, the Antifa collaborators of the DNC terrorize Seattle and threaten the police.

Ironic? Yes but much like the Hitler's Brown shirts, Antifa is now out of control. And therefore Biden's problem. Will he solve it or concentrate on the NRA. Remember history. After they terrorize the country, pogromed Jews and any opposition, they handed him the German nation. Hitler summarily had them arrested and executed.

Antifa Terrorizes Portland, Seattle Streets - Vandalize DNC Building, Threaten Cops (Videos) ⋆ What would Inauguration Day be without a little flag burning, right!? ⋆ Flag And Cross
I'm still confused ... are these insurrections or peaceful protests? :unsure:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm still confused ... are these insurrections or peaceful protests? :unsure:
I believe CNN coined the term “mostly peaceful” and applied it to the burning and looting of our nation’s cities.

Seems to me if we use their own terms we can show the world how absurd these reporters are in their profession as journalists.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
anyone else notice that the Bible Biden was sworn in on was upside down?

not front to back upside down, but top to bottom, the cross was inverted
I'm not sure that has anything to do with my questions. Perhaps I should be more clear.

Biden's priorities seem to be a continuance of accepting, if not promoting , violence while he concentrates on undercutting USA economic activities and structural elements of our Constitution. The list is just beginning.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, they're proving they just don't care for life or property so it's soon going to reach the [point to prove to them we don't care about their life. IMO they are nothing but rabid animals who have been ignored for far too long by everyone except the MSM. Maybe it's time to teach them the true meaning of life.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, they're proving they just don't care for life or property so it's soon going to reach the [point to prove to them we don't care about their life. IMO they are nothing but rabid animals who have been ignored for far too long by everyone except the MSM. Maybe it's time to teach them the true meaning of life.
How about teaching them the true meaning of justice?
Break the law, go to jail.
Time was the judgement and punishment for random looting, mayhem and murder, was made on site. Not after arguments for leniency and redefinitions of terms in from of a liberal, social justice minded, judge.

Whilst I'm not suggesting we do executions on site, it would curb the current rise of unlawful activities done without remorse, or recourse, under the label of "mostly peaceful protests."?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
My opinion of our justice system is it has most of it's teeth pulled. Antifa can get arrested and go to jail but most are soon released. I told myself for yrs I don't need an AR since I have two good bolt rifles for hunting but last fall antifa convinced me I should have one. I live in a small town of 3,000 in a county of 7,000 so I don't anticipate having any problems from gangs. So I regard the AR as something I hope I never need but I want it handy if the need arises. Antifa is convinced they can do what they want with little or no consequences so all I'll I'm saying is they need to be taught that their very life, black or white, also matters. I didn't put BLM with this group but I think they should be. I guess I'm trying to say some sacrifice of a few for the good of the rest. I'm sure a lot of small business owners who have burned out and/or looted will agree with my thinking.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I not only agree with your thinking and reasoning but under the same circumstances, living in a small rural county, I bought an AR-15 several years ago as a contingency. I then found that it's a fun gun to shoot although I don't shoot it much. I dig it out every so often to keep myself familiar with its operation and run a magazine through it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife bought an AR-15 Black Rain." She has yet to shoot it.

Time and ammunition for one. I am not at all familiar with the weapon for two.

My son is ex Navy and scored "expert" with it. He can break one down in total blackness and reassemble it. However, he has been too busy with moving his family and belongings here from Connecticut. I think that part of his life is now over and sometime this month we go to the range.

I need to get used to my new Walther PPQ 9mm.

I've been carrying my 357 Blackhawk, but that hogleg is heavy. She has her S&W 38. Both sufficient for rioters.

Where we live unlikely. Where we work, quite possible. At work, resting my hand on that 357 has, more than once, saved me from a whooping.