Alpine Cat Jamboree 2021 - January 8th, 9th, and 10th

tucker

Hi everyone! Just wanted to get the dates out for the Alpine Cat Jamboree in Joseph, OR in Wallowa County.

Dates are January 8th, 9th, and 10th 2021.

Details coming soon.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be there with the Frandee. Can hardly wait, it was a BLAST last year.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is one of my favorite photos I took last year, what a great time!!!

IMG_20200112_091844010_HDR.jpg

tucker

AddText_09-26-11.07.57.jpg
Those of you who were not at the Alpine Cat Jamboree last year may not make sense of this post, but I promise if you come this year you will understand. This guy keeps us all laughing and I promise you will never forget him. Connelly Brown aka The Yurt Meister.

tucker

IMG_20201003_080858 (Large).jpg

Here is this year's poster. Still working on some of the final details. Will be announcing details soon. Stay tuned.

vintagebike

What? ... no adopted home state Kristis on the wanted list?

Maybe have to re-arrange our restoration list priorities.

8C00C763-AC07-49FA-9C33-DCB950FCAEA5.jpg

tucker

Vintagebike... at Alpine cat Jamboree we do not discriminate if it's a snow cat of any sort we'd like to see it there. Maybe you can make it this year?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
that kind of looks like your shop. i don't remember the fire pit.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a parade video from last year with one Skidozer, one Thiokol, one Frandee, and six Tuckers. Sure was a great time, I am planning on bringing the Frandee and hopefully I can get the Kitten in the back of the truck and bring it too. Good times!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZEKNxgD4mQ

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Here we all are at the ski area last winter.

IMG_20200110_153639556.jpg

And here is the two track contingent, sure would be nice if we could out number the 4 tracks this year. I am going to try and bring two, anyone else going to be able to bring a two track?

2 Tracks.jpg

AbelLMTV

Since we are self contained and do not require lodging does anyone know if it would be okay to stay in the parking area overnight?? Logistically it would be easiest for us since this is what we built our entire setup for (being remote and sheltered). We can stay Friday and Saturday and will head out at daylight on Sunday. Who would be the point of contact for this question??