• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alaska wing men tv show

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Alaska wing men tv show any of you guys in that show it looks interesting.

sofar no drama like gold rush.

tom

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There were three 3 shows in a row so far but it is bed time!!! setting the vcr

tom

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That show was awesome!
I take my hat off to you guys that live and fly up their.

tom

bill w

it is a fantastic show...i know a couple of the pilots that have been featured on there.they certainly fly in some of the harshest areas that can be flown in...really tough people..but like they say...there are old pilots and bold pilots..but not old and bold pilots.i prefer the old ones...Bill w

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
watched flying wild alaska i have flown with jim many times in the past good pilot and a good man i'm also good friends with his brother in law presedent of ryan air and the reason you don't see the drama of gold rush is pilots are smarter than wannabe gold miners and they know that when the camara is on they don't want to be stupid don't want the insurance company or faa to see you overloading the plane or trying to land on a strip too short.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I've watched a couple episodes and like it.

Love seeing the sea planes, well.... all the planes :smile:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Flying wild Alaska I caught it too there was 3 shows one right after another recorded them all and watched them later in the weekend

I think Aerial is a little out there and I would worry about her she doesn't have her head in it when she was marshaling in the plane in not a good place for for some not paying tention but the rest of the show was great.

tom

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I forgot landing on the highway I bet that opened some eyes in the cars and trucks.

tom

ben2go

Being a former pilot and line service tech.Yep,I was a ramp rat while getting my flight training.I'd really like to be a bush pilot.Something about tail draggers and balloon tires gets me going.The one thing I found odd,was it didn't appear that they grounded the aircraft to the fuel truck or fuel container to the aircraft.I know it's not as crucial in high humidity climates,but there is still static build in the persons clothing that is refueling.Did I mention I was a safety guy at a previous job?So far this show seems to be true to life, unlike the BS gold whiners show and ass men.BTW,I'll stick to panning my local creeks for gold dust.