• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A New VP?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

With her approval ratings dropping to historic lows, rumors are flying about Vice President Kamala Harris and the tensions that may be growing between her and President Joe Biden.

White House insiders are painting a picture of discontent with Harris and the role she is playing in the Biden administration, according to CNN.

Ironman

I don’t think she’s going anywhere. I mean, yah, wish she was gone like the failure in chief, but who will the replacement be? 3 more years of this shit.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
"Come on, man! Uncle Joey just fine, you know who I mean, the president. What's his name? One nation, under four score and 17 is too old, I like em about 13.You know, the little ones. Did I tell you I was a lifeguard in the coal mines while driving my 18 wheeler on the ice roads? True story right there. Where is my sister, Dr. Jill? I want my GD pudding! I'm not joking, (whispering) I'm being totally serious get me some fuckin' pudding, I know the President!" Uncle Joe