• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A new cigar for WAYBOMB

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just for you Fred . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUI36VhPXTI"]Snoop Dogg Speaks About Executive Branch - YouTube[/ame]

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Well crap.I'm on the road and my phone is out of 4g range. Download is taking forever, so I'll have to s ee what this is all about tomorrow.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, suk on this- 15 yearoldghurka and 16 year old lagavulin. Smoke was nice, all one and a half hours worth.

So there!

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1333819082531.jpg
    ResizedImage_1333819082531.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 202

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I give those Gurkha's away as cheap freebies when people come in looking for Swisher Sweets!

Uh, well maybe not. Actually I just added that cigar to the store. In fact we are having a Gurkha event on the 19th with a guitar player and featuring several different Gurkha cigars . . . including that variety.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
That 16 year old lagavulin sounded like something i would like so I jumped in the car and drove up the the liquor store. $93.00 later and I took my first sip. You've got to be kidding me! This is the absolute worst stuff I've ever drank in my life! Yuck!:yuk:

All I can say is:

1) My bottle was made from rotten wheat... or
2) this stuff is an acquired tast that's going to take awhile.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Lightweight.
I hope you sipped it neat.

Since it's so bad, just send the rest to me. You can send postage collect even.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I give those Gurkha's away as cheap freebies when people come in looking for Swisher Sweets!

Uh, well maybe not. Actually I just added that cigar to the store. In fact we are having a Gurkha event on the 19th with a guitar player and featuring several different Gurkha cigars . . . including that variety.

You need to do this on a Saturday so I could come visit. You are in NW In, right?

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, ok... I'll add mitt the mor off it eye drink the geter it bits.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You need to do this on a Saturday so I could come visit. You are in NW In, right?

Almost all our events are on Thursday nights. We hold one or 2 a month. And yes, we are in NW Indiana, 1/4 mile west of US30/US41 intersection on US30 about 10 miles south of I-94.

Then we have special events.

We are having a Veterans Day event on Saturday, free cigars to the members of the VFW posts in the area.

Also do a Fathers Day Weekend event with cigars, music and food. That is a 2 day event on the weekend.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
A buddy was down in Florida and picked up a few of these. Sorry for the poor picture. Hand rolled. "Tabacalera Serrano".

Nice smoke.

And one of my fans.....

Attachments

• 2012-05-05_16-33-50_385.jpg
    2012-05-05_16-33-50_385.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 2012-05-05_17-14-17_388.jpg
    2012-05-05_17-14-17_388.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 181

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Around here we call your "fan" a Lake Erie Shit Machine. All they do is eat and shit everywhere they go, and they don't know how to head South in the Winter. Vermin...