• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A couple of Kristis

Sno-Surfer

I was out driving around the other day and came across these two Kristis.
I saw a couple guys at the place they were at and asked them if I could take a look at them. I didn't get any contact info or ask if they were for sale but thought they were a neat find anyway. Hard to get any shots of the black one but both looked real complete. If I didn't have my Snow Trac, these would have been a fun couple of projects.
Anyone know about these already?

jask

Those are both for sale on the Kristi snow cat forum- 4700 each or 9K for the pair.

www. ************* .com / forsale/

(direct link will not embed in posts here)

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
He is a member here . I can't remember his forum name at this time , but he also purchased from me my KT4 . Super nice guy !!!

Sno-Surfer

Cool, I figured someone here would know about these. I found the ads for them and they are some old ads! They've aged a bit since then but still look like a couple of fun projects.