• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

76 B. Bombi "Gatito Malo"

Solrus

There is a breather tube on the differential cover (has a small protective cap on it)......using a can of desiccant attached to a hose will help with any moisture.
I moved into cab and used water separator filter for air compressors. It has valve for dumping any accumulated water.

ezroller

GOLD Site Supporter
Any updates on this sweet unit?
Unfortunately, house modifications started taking precedence. I jacking my house up 20" and a full tear-out rebuild. I still got it.......real close.......but not quite there yet....This thread will come back alive in a couple months. I do however lurk from time to time. Mostly to check on you and @Bobcatbob. Don't worry Bob, the Bombi placard will be properly represented.:cool: