• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

3 dead, 6 wounded, 15yo shooter in custody at Michigan High School

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A 15 year old suspect is in custody. 9 shot, 3 have died.

Full story at the link.

Three dead, six hurt in Oxford High shooting; 15-year-old in custody​

Oxford — Three students were killed Tuesday and six others wounded in an afternoon shooting at Oxford High School, Oakland County Undersheriff Mike McCabe said.

The shooter, a 15-year-old sophomore, is in custody, McCabe added during a news conference.

"Deputies confronted him, he had the weapon on him and deputies took him into custody," McCabe said of the semi-automatic handgun. "The whole thing lasted five minutes."

The scene is active with multiple patrol units and EMS units, along with SWAT and an aviation unit.

Dozens of police, fire, and EMS personnel work a previous active shooter with multiple injuries at Oxford High School, Tuesday afternoon, November 30, 2021.

Emergency responders could be seen bringing stretchers near the school Tuesday.

A mass of law enforcement from across the region descended on the Oakland County school, covering roads with armed sheriff deputies, police vehicles, ambulances and other emergency personnel.

Helicopters hovered above Lapeer and Ray roads near the high school.

McCabe said students evacuated from the school were being reunited with parents or relatives in the parking lot of Meijer, 655 N. Lapeer Road.

He said police are in the process of doing a "secondary search" of the school for any additional victims.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wisconsin sure seems to be in the news a lot lately.
Just a casual observation.

Political discourse? Or a another case of students being bullied?
Time will tell unless it should run counter to the left wing narrative. If it does so, expect it to be silenced in a hurry.
Like Waukesha has been.

That is your clue to the media lies.

J.J. McDaniels

And threats emerged online DAYS before the shooting and they didn't do a damn thing about it. Go fucking figure. Imagine the lives that would have been saved if they'd simply acted on the threats and not dismissed them.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder who he got the deputy's uniform from??
I just did a quick search for deputy uniform and got hits on ebay and amazon. I looked at amazon and found mainly t-shirts that say deputy sheriff and had a star / badge on it I figure there are a number of ways one could get a uniform. it would not have to match the real county sheriffs uniforms. Most wouldn't noticed a difference unless a real deputy was standing beside him.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
This is sad!

And now they'll blame the gun. I wasn't the only one who took guns to school when I was 12 years old to go hunting after classes and not one problem. It ain't the gun. It's the society we live in today that could have been avoided.

Ceee

Site Supporter

"The teenager charged in the Oxford High School shooting was caught by a teacher looking up ammunition during class the day before, and when his mother was told, she texted him not to get caught, according to authorities."

Fine specimen of a mother