• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2008 Prinoth Patrol $60K

alryA

Attachments

• 01515_aL5HOxB3z9pz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
    01515_aL5HOxB3z9pz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 274

Lv2rescue

I spent a bunch of money with a mechanic and flew to Walla Walla to look at this Prinoth and was sadly disappointed. It obviously has more than the states hours with an extensive corrosion issue on the frame that has been covered u with thick under body coating in an attempt to hide the issue. The young man that now owns it, doesn’t really know any history about the machine and wants a ton of cash for it. I wasn’t willing to inherit those issues. Buyer beware.

Solrus

I spent a bunch of money with a mechanic and flew to Walla Walla to look at this Prinoth and was sadly disappointed. It obviously has more than the states hours with an extensive corrosion issue on the frame that has been covered u with thick under body coating in an attempt to hide the issue. The young man that now owns it, doesn’t really know any history about the machine and wants a ton of cash for it. I wasn’t willing to inherit those issues. Buyer beware.
I thought so when I spoke to that young guy I wanted to buy a blade from him , sad story.