• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1956 Tucker 443 - “The Gobbler”

RRose

SUPER Site Supporter
Ever seen a Hudson driving a Tucker?

Attachments

• 02C74116-4E26-4D4B-87B0-2BFF6BFD9C21.jpg
    02C74116-4E26-4D4B-87B0-2BFF6BFD9C21.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 177

RRose

SUPER Site Supporter
So - I bought a kitten! And it’s definitely cutting into the Gobbler restoration - the kitten is way more fun to work on because it’s a full blown restoration - except that I’m back in Roller Hell for a while.......

Rock'n BK

SUPER Site Supporter
Luckily I hadn’t taken it apart yet when Vintage Snow Cats had announced their gathering in Joseph, Oregon at the beginning of the year. I really wanted an opportunity to drive it and play with it before dissembling it. So I loaded it up and headed north again. The drive was absolutely miserable - but completely worth it! I had an absolute blast and met some awesome people. I couldn’t have asked for more from my first cat gathering. I can’t wait to get back to Joseph to see everyone again.
I :thumbup: