• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

10 dead, 15+ injured in Canadian Stabbing Spree

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mass stabbings and deaths in Canada.

Full story at the link:

Ten dead, 15 wounded in Canadian mass stabbing spree

Authorities said more people could be injured.

Canadian authorities on Sunday said 10 people have died and at least 15 more have been hospitalized following an apparent stabbing spree in Saskatchewan.
"There could be more injured," said Saskatchewan Royal Canadian Mounted Police Commanding Officer Rhonda Blackmore.
"We are currently actively looking for it [referring to the vehicle they were seen in], dedicating maximum resources to this," she said, according to CBC, Canada's public broadcaster. Authorities have found stabbing incidents occurred in 13 locations so far. . .

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Mass stabbings and deaths in Canada.

Full story at the link:

Ten dead, 15 wounded in Canadian mass stabbing spree

Authorities said more people could be injured.

Canadian authorities on Sunday said 10 people have died and at least 15 more have been hospitalized following an apparent stabbing spree in Saskatchewan.
"There could be more injured," said Saskatchewan Royal Canadian Mounted Police Commanding Officer Rhonda Blackmore.
"We are currently actively looking for it [referring to the vehicle they were seen in], dedicating maximum resources to this," she said, according to CBC, Canada's public broadcaster. Authorities have found stabbing incidents occurred in 13 locations so far. . .
Must have been ar assault knives

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It seems quite obvious that the knives had been sharpened. Sharp knives must be outlawed. It is also clear that they had high-stabbing edges that must be outlawed along with pointed blades. Where are the dimocrats when we need them for safe knife legislation??
We in North America are making jokes about knives.

We liken "gun control" to the silliness of "knife control" but over in England they have already outlawed POINTY knives, even many kitchen knives that are pointy. Knives over there are supposed to be blunted on the end so as to make it harder to stab someone with, since the end is blunted.

u69eptcizpl91.jpg

Bin.png

Gunsrus

My goodness, first the gun was abused of like never before in the 21st century and now the knife is as well? What's the cause of this bloodlust? It's getting way more personal.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
How many people do you know that does not own a knife?
I think you missed my point.

If some 'woke' anti-knife group decided to have a "Knife Buy Back" in a format similar to the political stunts we seen in inner cities where there are "Gun Buy Backs" then how can the group "buy back" a knife from me when they never owned my knife? How can a group "buy back" a gun from me that I may have owned since it was produced by the factory.

In a similar vein, I donate a lot of time, people suggest that I am "giving back" to the community. I argue that I didn't "take away" anything that needs to be given back. Rather, I am just giving, because I choose to do so.

power1

I think you missed my point.

If some 'woke' anti-knife group decided to have a "Knife Buy Back" in a format similar to the political stunts we seen in inner cities where there are "Gun Buy Backs" then how can the group "buy back" a knife from me when they never owned my knife? How can a group "buy back" a gun from me that I may have owned since it was produced by the factory.

In a similar vein, I donate a lot of time, people suggest that I am "giving back" to the community. I argue that I didn't "take away" anything that needs to be given back. Rather, I am just giving, because I choose to do so.
I didn't make up the name for that group of people. Your argument should be against all of those people who are buying back guns.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't make up the name for that group of people. Your argument should be against all of those people who are buying back guns.
It is against all the people who are theoretically buying back items they never owned as a way to virtue signal their good intentions

power1

It is against all the people who are theoretically buying back items they never owned as a way to virtue signal their good intentions
Most of us are worried about our rights to own guns and you are worried about the name of the groups who are trying to take them away from us?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Most of us are worried about our rights to own guns and you are worried about the name of the groups who are trying to take them away from us?
no, you clearly don't understand my point