• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

View First Unread

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, why is the View First Unread button missing from some threads?

For example: it appears in the first example below, but is missing in the second example.

It has been about 3 days since I was last on the forum, so maybe you made an announcement/change that I missed.

Bob

Attachments

• Example 1.JPG
    Example 1.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 279
  • Example 2.JPG
    Example 2.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 228

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It will disappear if you've read them all, or if there are no new posts

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know Bob.
I never use that particular button.
I use the down arrow (opposite of this ^) that is beside every thread title, of threads that has unread posts. I click that arrow and it take me to the next thread that I have not read. Threads I have read do not have this down arrow. I wonder if the button is not there only for threads you have already read?

I did not make a change nor can I explain why the button is not showing in some threads, unless it is threads you have already read. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can figure out anything ....others feel free to chime in if you have an idea.