• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The End Of Democracy In The USA

Randyjohnson71

I suspect both the democrats and the media of cheating to elect Joe Biden. Trump should keep fighting. If there's a chance that cheating is involved, Trump should fight it all the way. He should fight because of the principle.

Put yourself in Trump's shoes. If you were President and you believed you were cheated, would you want to concede? Of course not.

I want to believe there was no cheating and I hope there was no cheating. But I am suspicious. Cheating may have occurred and if it did, the people who are responsible must not succeed. I hope that Biden won fair and square and if he did win fair and square, he deserves to be our 46th President. But if he was elected immorally and cheating is allowed to prevail, America can kiss its democracy goodbye. Democracy will be a thing of the past

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The Periscope stream was kind of crappy but here is a very smart MIT professor pointing out how math proves that there was fraud and manipulation of the votes (at least in Michigan but probably elsewhere):

His twitter feed is good too: