• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Land prices ?????

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
They have been going lower in my area since the last two jackasses were in office .
The average acre price for small acreage has been about $7000 per acre .

I just saw a piece listed a mile down from me at $3500 per acre , No power or water but one hell of a great deal . Comes with a 24'x36' unfinished cabin that will need to be torn down , a quaset hut still in the package and enough steel framing studs to build another home not including enough glass panels to big one hell of a big green house .

I called a good friend who has been looking hard and he submitted an offer . He will buy it . We are now waiting to see if the 1st offer is accepted . According to the realtor the owner inherited the property , the realtor then listed it and they have never set foot on it . The realtor has no idea what he is selling other than the general area it is in . My buddy is about to get the deal of deals around here .
By the time snow melts he will be retired and construction will start on the new cabin with RV access hook ups .
I think his plan is to have the place ready for hunting season . This is a parcel that he can sit on the front porch and take his game animal every year . This will be his view off the porch .

The property has a huge spring on it that very few people know about .
The only reason I do is from tracking Elk to a mud wallow that they use in the summer.

Attachments

• Elk City July 2004 005.jpg
    Elk City July 2004 005.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Elk City July 2004 003.jpg
    Elk City July 2004 003.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 256

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
well,,,so far so good . It looks like his offer is going to be accepted . Killer deal !!!!!!

That boy just made himself an easy $25000 richer on his net worth ,from the fair asking price the property should be at !!! :clap::clap::w00t2::w00t2:.
It would easily sale for at least $85,000 in the summer when people can really see what they were buying .

Andrei

Banned
I just passed a 1 ac lot next to orchards that sold for $1525 + $199 fees.
Yesterday a 5 ac sold for $1350 + fees and I have seen the lot over the weekend and did not had a good feeling.
There is still a 40 ac lot for sale but annual taxes are too high for it.