• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm done with FOX NEWS

Rudi

Oh, I do know why Murdock started FOX. Pure unadulterated capitalistic greed. Because there was no honest conservative news programing available from the MSM, he saw an opportunity to make money telling it. I just don't know why, after finding success with honest news and commentary, he turned it over to his kids.

So, wipe the smirk off your face because apparently, you don't know sh!t.
LOL On my worst day I am smarter than you on your best day.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
FOX is still the go to place for the right wing, only the extreme Trumptards go to places like Newsmax.
Oh said by one of mass media brain washed..

Now if you want to present us with logical factual conversation representing the indefensible, jump right in.... My bet is you won't last long at all. So bring on your liberal bullshit, and we will pick it apart. In the end, you will have to resort to calling us names like the rest of the left does. Then all dialog stops. Your to childish to understand Dems started the name calling, and nothing good has happen ever since.. Grow the up, unlike your compadres' have done...

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
NewsMax and OANN here now ................... TV RATINGS: MSNBC’s Morning Joe finished last week as the No. 1 cable news morning show for the first time since 2001:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
NewsMax and OANN here now ................... TV RATINGS: MSNBC’s Morning Joe finished last week as the No. 1 cable news morning show for the first time since 2001:
Fox used to beat MSNBC 3, 4, 5 to one every day. MSNBC did not get good or better. Fox got bad.

I still watch Tucker as long as they let him speak. Hannity , once a week and you see his same show for the next five days. He's just a big rattle running in a loop. Same crap, different day.
Revolution on Sunday and Mark Lavine. That's all they got left worth watching.
One wonders, for how long.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Tucker announced last nite he will still be around and he's joined Parler. So ditto what you said,Franc!!

Rudi

If you think we will ever forgive and forget what the Dems have been up to your sadly mistaken.

Fox is no long relevant. News Max is

hang around a bit... We need some fresh meat to pound a##%*)#.

Regards, Kirk
Does this fact make you mad Kirkie?

Joe Biden crosses 79 million votes, 10 million more than any other president in history​

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Does this fact make you mad Kirkie?

Joe Biden crosses 79 million votes, 10 million more than any other president in history​

The question is how many are legal votes. Everything about this election stinks to high heaven.

jillcrate

Alot of fraud involved in trying to knock Trump out...

The high #s on Biden should clue anyone in! (Biden supporters)

I wonder if they are afraid to say Trump Won because threy know violence would break out??

Could be i suppose..... Will it ever be fixed??