• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I put my Trump sign back in my yard today

Rudi

tenor.gif

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Still flying my Trump flag just below my American flag and the Trump flag ain't coming down 'til I know who my president is!! Rudi, are you starting to get an inkling of what you've very stupidly stumbled into?? If you enjoy a good bare knuckled fight you've found one. Don't start crying about getting picked on 'cause you've about earned it.
You mention division, your hero obama just today in an interview suggested maybe big tech should assist media to find the truth!! With all the censorship occurring on farcebook and $hitter I'm sure that's what OUR country needs!! OH, your annointed one is so wise!!

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
It is not coming down either until a legitimate President is awarded the electors.
Or until after the House of Representatives elects Trump.
If some one steals it, out comes the 4X8' barn sign and the trail camera.

Regards, Kirk
I never took mine down. It flies 24/7 with a light at night.

Win or lose, it will remain, waving in the free winds of America, until January 20th 2021.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

So infantile and so predictable.
We shall see in a court of law outside Liberal run Cities.
We have several weeks yet of discovery. We are unafraid of the truth.
Can you say the same? I bet not..

BTW why are Dems fighting this recounting and rule of law? Why are they going face to face threatening lawyers with violence for defending Trump?
Because they are hiding the Truth. It shall win, in the end. Guaranteed.

Regards, Kirk

Rudi

So infantile and so predictable.
We shall see in a court of law outside Liberal run Cities.
We have several weeks yet of discovery. We are unafraid of the truth.
Can you say the same? I bet not..

BTW why are Dems fighting this recounting and rule of law? Why are they going face to face threatening lawyers with violence for defending Trump?
Because they are hiding the Truth. It shall win, in the end. Guaranteed.

Regards, Kirk
ROTFLMAO Giuliani was laughed out of court today and law firms are refusing to represent Trump because they HAVE NO PROOF! LOL

I LOVED it when Trump appointed judges laughed his cases out of the courtroom! You're totally afraid of the truth! Trump is making stuff up like he always has! Trump is a loser! He is a failed businessman and now failed, one term president. Get over it!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
ROTFLMAO Giuliani was laughed out of court today and law firms are refusing to represent Trump because they HAVE NO PROOF! LOL

I LOVED it when Trump appointed judges laughed his cases out of the courtroom! You're totally afraid of the truth! Trump is making stuff up like he always has! Trump is a loser! He is a failed businessman and now failed, one term president. Get over it!
Biden Obama and Hillary... are all criminals on your side. And there is plenty of evidence to back it up. You got all the rotten apples in your barrel. Your defacto army ANTIFA and BLM are all fucking criminals as well. Glad this sits well with you, as I bet you in fact are just as they are. Liar cheatin' stealing rioting looting burning liar.
My bet is if Biden wins and goes to far, in a few years we revolt and hunt down and terminate the opposition. It will come to that as your side is demanding we do so.

Come to my farm. We use bio waste for fertilizer. Pigs hardly leave a bone left. We can find all sorts of use for useful idiots.
We have back hoe's, excavators, and bull dozers for mass burial of stuff we don't want to ever see anymore. We know how to use them. The roads out here will not be passable, as we will see to it that we are isolated from the cities. Don't count on power, if we don't want you to have it as those trans mission lines are just an obstacle in the way anyway....
Oh by the way, we have more firearms than people out here, and the police are our friends. Get the picture I am painting for you?

The only food will soon be out here when this happens. Will you come out here and get it once it is gone in your store???
I think your surrounded, but not intelligent to know it...... Yet

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

Rudi

Biden Obama and Hillary... are all criminals on your side. And there is plenty of evidence to back it up. You got all the rotten apples in your barrel. Your defacto army ANTIFA and BLM are all fucking criminals as well. Glad this sits well with you, as I bet you in fact are just as they are. Liar cheatin' stealing rioting looting burning liar.
My bet is if Biden wins and goes to far, in a few years we revolt and hunt down and terminate the opposition. It will come to that as your side is demanding we do so.

Come to my farm. We use bio waste for fertilizer. Pigs hardly leave a bone left. We can find all sorts of use for useful idiots.
We have back hoe's, excavators, and bull dozers for mass burial of stuff we don't want to ever see anymore. We know how to use them. The roads out here will not be passable, as we will see to it that we are isolated from the cities. Don't count on power, if we don't want you to have it as those trans mission lines are just an obstacle in the way anyway....
Oh by the way, we have more firearms than people out here, and the police are our friends. Get the picture I am painting for you?

The only food will soon be out here when this happens. Will you come out here and get it once it is gone in your store???
I think your surrounded, but not intelligent to know it...... Yet

Regards, Kirk
LOL! Did you just "but, but, but OBAMA"? LOL!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes the Muslim slave trading sand ni**er?? LMAO
Guilty of dividing our nation along racial lines. He was the worst President in history, his lies are like.... Um I like straight people then months later his nose is up the arse of the Gay folk. Hell he has to ask hisself what bathroom do I use today... Fucking idiot, and dangerous as well. He should get a one way ticket back to his home land of Kenya....
His kind stole the people here we call the BLM. Know your history. It might set you free..

The Dems made an army out of the worst of society, BLM and ANTIFA and will kick them aside as they are no longer needed. Reminds me of what the Communists did to the Bolsheviks after they took power. Yup communism is just a sign of the pen away with Kamala the whore takes over... and the useful idiots like your self will submit.

Got anymore?

Regards, Kirk

Rudi

Yes the Muslim slave trading sand ni**er?? LMAO
Guilty of dividing our nation along racial lines. He was the worst President in history, his lies are like.... Um I like straight people then months later his nose is up the arse of the Gay folk. Hell he has to ask hisself what bathroom do I use today... Fucking idiot, and dangerous as well. He should get a one way ticket back to his home land of Kenya....
His kind stole the people here we call the BLM. Know your history. It might set you free..

The Dems made an army out of the worst of society, BLM and ANTIFA and will kick them aside as they are no longer needed. Reminds me of what the Communists did to the Bolsheviks after they took power. Yup communism is just a sign of the pen away with Kamala the whore takes over... and the useful idiots like your self will submit.

Got anymore?

Regards, Kirk
Really didn't know they allowed racism on this forum? Are any mods around?