• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Evil "Whiteness" How many believe this is true?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Megan Kelly is pulling her kids from school and leaving New York City. All over a letter written to the faculty of their schools. She says she cannot let her kids learn in this environment. Kelly announced this on her show;

Kelly said the letter was written by Nahliah Webber, the executive director of Orleans Public Education Network, and the host then reads excerpts from the letter that asserts that white children in the United States are indoctrinated racists. Webber’s letter appears to be a version of a blog post Webber wrote for Education Post in June.

Kelly then read excerpts of the letter circulated at her boys’ school. The letter, according to Kelly, says:

There is a killer cop sitting in every school where white children learn.
They gleefully soak in their whitewashed history that downplays the holocaust of indigenous native peoples and Africans in the Americas. They happily believe their all-white spaces exist as a matter of personal effort and willingly use violence against black bodies to keep those spaces white.
As black bodies drop like flies around us by violence at white hands, how can we in any of our minds conclude that whites are alright?
White children are left unchecked and unbothered in their schools, homes, and communities to join, advance, and protect systems that take away black life.
I am tired of white people reveling in their state-sanctioned depravity, snuffing out black life with no consequences.
Where’s the urgency for school reform for white kids being indoctrinated in black death and protected from the consequences?
Where are the government-sponsored reports looking into how white mothers are raising culturally deprived children who think black death is okay?
Where are the national conferences, white papers and policy positions on the pathology of whiteness in schools?
This time if you really want to make a difference in black lives — and not have to protest this shit again — go reform white kids. Because that’s where the problem is — with white children being raised from infancy to violate black bodies with no remorse or accountability.

We can never be whole as a nation if this kind of racist thinking exists in the minds of faculties our public schools.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
As black lives drop like flies around us by violence at white hands - what the fuck is this bullshit?
Any stats - anybody's stats - show black on black and black on others is waaaaay higher.
I am sick of this bullshit.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
As black lives drop like flies around us by violence at white hands - what the fuck is this bullshit?
Any stats - anybody's stats - show black on black and black on others is waaaaay higher.
I am sick of this bullshit.
Exactly. I suppose they believe if they tell the lies over and over a few might actually believe them. :bonk: Bullshit!!!!!

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I acknowledge (note, I did not say"admitt") that my family history includes slave owners in the Virginia area.

After emancipation most of the former slaves stayed on the plantation and continued to work as free men/women.

does that somehow make me guilty of something?

My history also includes a drummer boy in the Continental Congress army, my sister is a member of the D.A.R.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
If this indoctrination of our children and college kids isn't stopped we'll eventually have another civil war and I believe that's what they want.