• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bomb just went off, prepare for the shock wave!!!!

Rudi

Ummm explain all the terrible things Trump did.... Make a list in your next post.

My bet is it is all about your free loader health care. Right? lol The constitution left that out right?
Or some other free loader transfer the wealth to those who choose victimhood over work and save?
List your problems with what Trump has done. Then we will list all the things he has done.
My bet is you will cower in disgrace. Challenge accepted?
Or will you cower in shame as you realize you can not win.....
People like the Democrats have no center, no core, no belief system. They just want "stuff" with out thought of unintended consequence. The green new deal is such fluff. It is a disaster on paper, fatal if implemented.

Regards, Kirk

We should first look at some of the laws he broke.

18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.”

U.S. Code § 192, “Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers,”

U.S. Code § 610, which covers that crime rather clearly under the title: “Coercion of political activity.”

U.S. Code § 607, “Place of solicitation,” and 52 U.S. Code § 30121, “Contributions and donations by foreign nationals.”

Then of course we can look at the clean air and water regulations that he gutted, you don't care about clean air and water?

And what about those 600+ children who are separated from their parents for so long that the parents can't be found?

How about the daily lies? Mocking out a disabled reporter? Oh those are class! You sure like a classy guy! LOL

How about all of the women Trump has sexually assaulted?

How about the Harassment, & Bullying?

Supporting White Supremacy, Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, & Xenophobia?

The BLATANT Obstruction of Justice?

How about Trump putting so many family members into positions of power there they get paid by the government to do basically nothing?

Trump was the WORST, most CORRUPT president we have EVER had, history will not be kind to him and laugh at the people (like you) who were in his cult.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yes the standard left wing idiot rhetoric.. and lies.
You dank so much left wing kool aid you would not know the truth if it bit you. LMAO

Not one of those names you call the President of my country is truthful.... Or even meaning full just more mumbo jumbo off CNN who is no longer relevant any way just look at their pitiful ratings along with all the other MSM..
WE kicked your asses in all but the Presidential race and it is because YOUR PARTY ARE CHEATING FUCKING LIARS.

Your party looses another 5% of Black and Latino's and it is over for Democrats forever. It is coming to....

WE will hold them accountable at the appropriate time lol....

Now you can look at what TRUMP did in office in my post. realize what he has done for this county makes your lies look miniscule like your manhood.

Your getting free shit that warps your perception aren't you? LOL

Regards, Kirk

Rudi

Oh yes the standard left wing idiot rhetoric.. and lies.
You dank so much left wing kool aid you would not know the truth if it bit you. LMAO

Not one of those names you call the President of my country is truthful.... Or even meaning full just more mumbo jumbo off CNN who is no longer relevant any way just look at their pitiful ratings along with all the other MSM..
WE kicked your asses in all but the Presidential race and it is because YOUR PARTY ARE CHEATING FUCKING LIARS.

Your party looses another 5% of Black and Latino's and it is over for Democrats forever. It is coming to....

WE will hold them accountable at the appropriate time lol....

Now you can look at what TRUMP did in office in my post. realize what he has done for this county makes your lies look miniscule like your manhood.

Your getting free shit that warps your perception aren't you? LOL

Regards, Kirk
LOL @ you calling anyone a liar when your hero is the king of lies.

Everything I posted was a fact, not surprising that you can't refute them.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hard to refute hearsay and opinion.
My list is not that, yours is.
But of course you could never understand the difference. Your intelligence shows it self when you present garbage.
I suggest you try and attack the facts of what Trump actually did. Not CNN gossip.
Are you getting your entitlements for Trump? LMAO

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Just like I thought, this is far from over as Giuliani states. We should see things changing in up coming days.

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And now Michigan is in turmoil again. The results have been de-certified for the Detroit area.

Typical leftist tactics of doxxing and intimidation, threats against family members, etc.

Rudi

Hard to refute hearsay and opinion.
My list is not that, yours is.
But of course you could never understand the difference. Your intelligence shows it self when you present garbage.
I suggest you try and attack the facts of what Trump actually did. Not CNN gossip.
Are you getting your entitlements for Trump? LMAO

Regards, Kirk
Kirkie, don't cry because your cult leader is sliding down the poop shoot.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Kirkie, don't cry because your cult leader is sliding down the poop shoot.
Rudi, you have 0 interest in a political discussion, all you do is stir the pot and piss people off. I will be the first to say GO THE FUCK AWAY.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
?‍♀️

“This election was a fraud,” stated Lin Wood, attorney for the Trump campaign. “Donald Trump won, I believe, a 70% plus landslide election in the nation. He probably won over 400 electoral votes.”

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
FAST & FURIOUS ring a bell? The scheme where Obama/Holder were gun running to drug gangs by bypassing the US gun laws, ultimately this got Border Agent Brian Terry killed with one of those guns. Numerous other American citizens were killed by guns traced to F&F. The effort was documented with a goal of creating a policy change to enact more gun laws.
IRS being politicized? Using the IRS to deny 'tax exempt' status to conservative leaning non-profit groups while allowing similar liberal leaning groups to retain their tax exempt status.
INTERIOR DEPT 'friendly lawsuits' that funneled money and changed policies, under non-disputed court "agreements" to get around Congress, because Congress would not pass laws that Obama wanted.

Those are just 3 massive issues to thwart democracy through illegal means. There were dozens more. They are all documented. If history books are honest, Obama will be known for dozens of anti-democracy scandals. Perhaps if you were actually objective, and informed, you would know about the many Obama scandals.

Being ignorant of events does not mean they didn't happen.

If you want to actually discuss these things I'll be happy to do so. But I won't abide an ignorant man who wants to remain ignorant.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Rep. Devin Nunes on the Election: ‘Biden Team Is Putting on a Facade That They've Won’​

Reactions: Doc

jillcrate

My brother sent me a nasty email reply the other day when I emailed and told him i didnt like what was going on... he said this

"trump did not win... He is trying to steal the election because every one hates his guts . Dont ever email me again if its in supporting this dirt bag....."

I tell ya,they have NO IDEA how bad things will be in this coutnry if the dems get in FALSELY like this!!!

Last edited:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
This guy has figured out the Dominion cheating algorithm ....

BINGO! Edward Solomon has figured out the voting machine Algorithm in Philly, explained in this video. Brilliant work.
Dominion uses a set of several different integer ratios, assigns each, such as 1:18 (1 T vote for 18 B), to two, three or four precincts. Then every time the citywide system has a global update, each of those ratios transfer to a different set of precincts, where the vote counts conform to the assigned ratios until the next global update, when the ratios transfer again to a new set of precincts. Then the votes from the new set conform to the assigned ratios until the next reset- and so on. Hard to catch but dominion is clearly applying an algorithm to adjust the votes, and is doing it by sliding the ratios from precinct to precinct over time.

Video explaining the data at the link: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1330043241371213825

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dominion Voting Systems shared office is INCUBATOR for radical left-wing organizations:

As it turns out, Dominion Voting shares a mailroom with not just the Tides Foundation, but also Jantzi Sustainalytics — a corporate governance watchdog; Springtide Resources — a non-violent crisis intervention and anti-domestic violence agency which eded its programming in March 2020; AWID — a gender activist group; Teach for Canada — Indigenous activist teachers; and AV Communications — a minority-focused advertising agency.

The list goes on... but the anchor tenant of the building remains Dominion Voting. Given this information, how can anyone consider the election vendor to be impartial and neutral?

Rudi

FAST & FURIOUS ring a bell? The scheme where Obama/Holder were gun running to drug gangs by bypassing the US gun laws, ultimately this got Border Agent Brian Terry killed with one of those guns. Numerous other American citizens were killed by guns traced to F&F. The effort was documented with a goal of creating a policy change to enact more gun laws.
IRS being politicized? Using the IRS to deny 'tax exempt' status to conservative leaning non-profit groups while allowing similar liberal leaning groups to retain their tax exempt status.
INTERIOR DEPT 'friendly lawsuits' that funneled money and changed policies, under non-disputed court "agreements" to get around Congress, because Congress would not pass laws that Obama wanted.

Those are just 3 massive issues to thwart democracy through illegal means. There were dozens more. They are all documented. If history books are honest, Obama will be known for dozens of anti-democracy scandals. Perhaps if you were actually objective, and informed, you would know about the many Obama scandals.

Being ignorant of events does not mean they didn't happen.

If you want to actually discuss these things I'll be happy to do so. But I won't abide an ignorant man who wants to remain ignorant.
I forget, how many of Obama's people were jailed from that?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I forget, how many of Obama's people were jailed from that?
That statement cost you a lot, and in the future even more.
Your not intelligent enough to know this shit gave Democrats Trump. Lawlessness and Obama and Biden are why he ran. It is also why the Trump family will have generations of politicians who will haunt Dems for decades.
Throw in the fact minorities are now enraged at the Dems as Trump has turned them on the Democratic party.
It will not take many more to flip to the side of truth and enlightenment and the Democratic party will become irrelevant.
We are coming for you and your party, and we have the truth and justice on our side.
All the left has is ANTIFA and BLM, whom they will cast aside with Biden.... if he gets in.
Elections will be much harder to win (steal) for the left as we fix the system the Democrats broke.