Bomb just went off, prepare for the shock wave!!!!

jillcrate

My brother sent me a nasty email reply the other day when I emailed and told him i didnt like what was going on... he said this

"trump did not win... He is trying to steal the election because every one hates his guts . Dont ever email me again if its in supporting this dirt bag....."

I tell ya,they have NO IDEA how bad things will be in this coutnry if the dems get in FALSELY like this!!!

Last edited:

PBinWA

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
This guy has figured out the Dominion cheating algorithm ....

BINGO! Edward Solomon has figured out the voting machine Algorithm in Philly, explained in this video. Brilliant work.
Dominion uses a set of several different integer ratios, assigns each, such as 1:18 (1 T vote for 18 B), to two, three or four precincts. Then every time the citywide system has a global update, each of those ratios transfer to a different set of precincts, where the vote counts conform to the assigned ratios until the next global update, when the ratios transfer again to a new set of precincts. Then the votes from the new set conform to the assigned ratios until the next reset- and so on. Hard to catch but dominion is clearly applying an algorithm to adjust the votes, and is doing it by sliding the ratios from precinct to precinct over time.

Video explaining the data at the link: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1330043241371213825

PBinWA

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dominion Voting Systems shared office is INCUBATOR for radical left-wing organizations:

As it turns out, Dominion Voting shares a mailroom with not just the Tides Foundation, but also Jantzi Sustainalytics — a corporate governance watchdog; Springtide Resources — a non-violent crisis intervention and anti-domestic violence agency which eded its programming in March 2020; AWID — a gender activist group; Teach for Canada — Indigenous activist teachers; and AV Communications — a minority-focused advertising agency.

The list goes on... but the anchor tenant of the building remains Dominion Voting. Given this information, how can anyone consider the election vendor to be impartial and neutral?

Rudi

FAST & FURIOUS ring a bell? The scheme where Obama/Holder were gun running to drug gangs by bypassing the US gun laws, ultimately this got Border Agent Brian Terry killed with one of those guns. Numerous other American citizens were killed by guns traced to F&F. The effort was documented with a goal of creating a policy change to enact more gun laws.
IRS being politicized? Using the IRS to deny 'tax exempt' status to conservative leaning non-profit groups while allowing similar liberal leaning groups to retain their tax exempt status.
INTERIOR DEPT 'friendly lawsuits' that funneled money and changed policies, under non-disputed court "agreements" to get around Congress, because Congress would not pass laws that Obama wanted.

Those are just 3 massive issues to thwart democracy through illegal means. There were dozens more. They are all documented. If history books are honest, Obama will be known for dozens of anti-democracy scandals. Perhaps if you were actually objective, and informed, you would know about the many Obama scandals.

Being ignorant of events does not mean they didn't happen.

If you want to actually discuss these things I'll be happy to do so. But I won't abide an ignorant man who wants to remain ignorant.
I forget, how many of Obama's people were jailed from that?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I forget, how many of Obama's people were jailed from that?
That statement cost you a lot, and in the future even more.
Your not intelligent enough to know this shit gave Democrats Trump. Lawlessness and Obama and Biden are why he ran. It is also why the Trump family will have generations of politicians who will haunt Dems for decades.
Throw in the fact minorities are now enraged at the Dems as Trump has turned them on the Democratic party.
It will not take many more to flip to the side of truth and enlightenment and the Democratic party will become irrelevant.
We are coming for you and your party, and we have the truth and justice on our side.
All the left has is ANTIFA and BLM, whom they will cast aside with Biden.... if he gets in.
Elections will be much harder to win (steal) for the left as we fix the system the Democrats broke.

Rudi

Your not intelligent enough to know this shit gave Democrats Trump. Lawlessness and Obama and Biden are why he ran. It is also why the Trump family will have generations of politicians who will haunt Dems for decades.
Throw in the fact minorities are now enraged at the Dems as Trump has turned them on the Democratic party.
It will not take many more to flip to the side of truth and enlightenment and the Democratic party will become irrelevant.
We are coming for you and your party, and we have the truth and justice on our side.
All the left has is ANTIFA and BLM, whom they will cast aside with Biden.... if he gets in.
Elections will be much harder to win (steal) for the left as we fix the system the Democrats broke.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to there level and beat you with experience. Rudi is just trying to stir up shit and has no interest in a intelligent debate of ideals.