• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bomb just went off, prepare for the shock wave!!!!

Rudi

That statement cost you a lot, and in the future even more.
Your not intelligent enough to know this shit gave Democrats Trump. Lawlessness and Obama and Biden are why he ran. It is also why the Trump family will have generations of politicians who will haunt Dems for decades.
Throw in the fact minorities are now enraged at the Dems as Trump has turned them on the Democratic party.
It will not take many more to flip to the side of truth and enlightenment and the Democratic party will become irrelevant.
We are coming for you and your party, and we have the truth and justice on our side.
All the left has is ANTIFA and BLM, whom they will cast aside with Biden.... if he gets in.
Elections will be much harder to win (steal) for the left as we fix the system the Democrats broke.
tenor.gif

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Your not intelligent enough to know this shit gave Democrats Trump. Lawlessness and Obama and Biden are why he ran. It is also why the Trump family will have generations of politicians who will haunt Dems for decades.
Throw in the fact minorities are now enraged at the Dems as Trump has turned them on the Democratic party.
It will not take many more to flip to the side of truth and enlightenment and the Democratic party will become irrelevant.
We are coming for you and your party, and we have the truth and justice on our side.
All the left has is ANTIFA and BLM, whom they will cast aside with Biden.... if he gets in.
Elections will be much harder to win (steal) for the left as we fix the system the Democrats broke.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to there level and beat you with experience. Rudi is just trying to stir up shit and has no interest in a intelligent debate of ideals.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to there level and beat you with experience. Rudi is just trying to stir up shit and has no interest in a intelligent debate of ideals.
Yup it is like playing with a child. They just throw a fit when ever they don't get what they want.
Intellectually devoid of free thought. Just drones in the hive.

Regards, Kirk

Rudi

So zero?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never argue with idiots who are just ignorant tools used by the communists to spread hate and terror in society. If the Commies win, they will do away with them anyway. Never waste time talking one.

Rudi

Never argue with idiots who are just ignorant tools used by the communists to spread hate and terror in society. If the Commies win, they will do away with them anyway. Never waste time talking one.

LOL You are one of those people who are claiming "well, derp, Trump MUST have won! Look at all of those pick up trucks with Trump flags!"

LOL! Trump thinks he is a dictator and he is trying to subvert our democracy to steal the White House with a coup. Talk about a communist!

Everything has been refuted, you lost. Get on with your life.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL You are one of those people who are claiming "well, derp, Trump MUST have won! Look at all of those pick up trucks with Trump flags!"

LOL! Trump thinks he is a dictator and he is trying to subvert our democracy to steal the White House with a coup. Talk about a communist!

Everything has been refuted, you lost. Get on with your life.
LOL!!!
Bullsh1t. You post nothing of consequence and you want me to jump on the left wing band wagon. Little mind, little man? LMAO
Communism is all over your boy Biden. Joe has a commie dick up his ass, but oh no, your to f'ing partisan to even consider it.

Go home and study up, come back here with some thing worth talking about. I have presented dozens of posts, that support my positions, and you have nothing but your personal opinion to back up ANYTHING you say... LMAO!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I read it all. Nice OPINION PIECE and that is about it. Just another example of the left wing echo chamber the Democrats with closed minds are in. Jake Tapper Really? LOL
YOU could not have taken the time to read, hear about James O'Keefe and "Project Veritas" I posted right here, who was able to record each morning rants by Zucker, and how he told them what to report on, and how to do that. Not to mention that he as well told them what NOT to report on, or be terminated. Sounds like a real new organization to me...does it to you? James recorded 3 or more WEEKS of the Zucker spelling out CNN news, each and every morning. They are releasing the recorded conversations in small batches... CNN is never going to live this down until Zucker is GONE.

PS.. That site you linked has so much advertising on it, it was still down loading shit to my computer all the while I read the article. What is with that? It was still at it when I logged off the site...

Last edited: