• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

And they wonder why

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I just figured that Trump supporters/Republicans were at work.....
Too busy doing something constructive to answer the stupid phone....unlike the people who 'whoever' got to respond.

Rudi

The CEO of Newsmax admits that they don't necessarily report the facts, much of what they report is just peoples opinions.

So yet another entertainment source pretending that it is news just like FOX and the right will eat it up and believe everything.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The CEO of Newsmax admits that they don't necessarily report the facts, much of what they report is just peoples opinions.

So yet another entertainment source pretending that it is news just like FOX and the right will eat it up and believe everything.
Plagiarized from farcebook but still applies to you:"I don't have time to battle egos and small minds".

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Plagiarized from farcebook but still applies to you:"I don't have time to battle egos and small minds".
Like Albert Einstein said, "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." In this case, 'mediocre' is an exaggeration.

Rudi

LOL And yet you have time to believe the 1% of the media that says what you want. God forbid that a #DiaperDonnie supporter hears news that doesn't follow their narrative.